The Golf Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    half of the t10 playing taylormade right now: dj, rory, jason day, justin rose, sergio,
    Lots of love for TM's new TP5 ball too, and the spider putter is racking up wins.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Impressive round too!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-d...1146-golf.html
      hi

Comment

• Played Glendale for first time yesterday. Man that's an easy course. My kind of golf. Hit the ball left or right, it doesn't matter. Shot 42 over 9, even with the wind. My golf game has sucked this year, but that's about my best score ever over 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          Played Glendale for first time yesterday. Man that's an easy course. My kind of golf. Hit the ball left or right, it doesn't matter. Shot 42 over 9, even with the wind. My golf game has sucked this year, but that's about my best score ever over 9.
          I love Glendale. Pretty straight track without much trouble (other than trees) but still a fun course.
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            I love Glendale. Pretty straight track without much trouble (other than trees) but still a fun course.
            I enjoyed it. My game's not good enough for the courses I play regularly: Hobble, Gladstan, East Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              I enjoyed it. My game's not good enough for the courses I play regularly: Hobble, Gladstan, East Bay.
              even a terrible round at hobble is awesome. love that course.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Been on the road this past week - from Portland to Provo. Played with my son at Soldier Hollow Gold - I shot 89 - he shot 77 - and I got sunburned to the point where my ear swelled up like a cauliflower. Baby got blessed, but there was a hitch - my car got burgled while at church. My wallet was found on a head trail to Timp in Lindon.

For Bo - I got caught up with the Holdaway peoples while I was there.
                Last edited by clackamascoug; 06-11-2017, 12:09 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Two quick days of golf, one day of weather was better than the other.

IMG_5138.jpg
                  IMG_5107.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• three different orientations.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Am I the only one who knows where they are playing?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                        Am I the only one who knows where they are playing?
                        CDA?

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          three different orientations.
                          Straight, bi and asexual. You guess which is which.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Two quick days of golf, one day of weather was better than the other.

Fixed.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                              Am I the only one who knows where they are playing?
                              Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                              CDA?
                              Is that the island green?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Who is the 4th guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X