• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Uh...
    Yikes.

Comment

• There's no way they'll actually wear those on game day.
      Not that, sickos.

Comment

• Good news, fellas. That's not blood. It's meant to look like a sort of tattered flag which has flown for a long time. You can see some of the same effects in the blue part of the uniform.

I trust that this will solve all problems and concerns that anybody might have had. Phew!
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Good news, fellas. That's not blood. It's meant to look like a sort of tattered flag which has flown for a long time. You can see some of the same effects in the blue part of the uniform.

I trust that this will solve all problems and concerns that anybody might have had. Phew!
          Either way, these uniforms are definitely not American Legion approved.

Comment

• Rutgers helmet for saturday. I actually don't mind these.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
            *Banned*

Comment

Good news, fellas. That's not blood. It's meant to look like a sort of tattered flag which has flown for a long time. You can see some of the same effects in the blue part of the uniform.

Hey don't worry, the kids from the "good" colleges don't like the same uniform gimics as we low lifers. Your elitism is still safe!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Hey don't worry, the kids from the "good" colleges don't like the same uniform gimics as we low lifers. Your elitism is still safe!
                No, good colleges and johnny-come-latelies alike have given in to the gimmickry. All is lost.

Comment

No, good colleges and johnny-come-latelies alike have given in to the gimmickry. All is lost.
                  I'm sorry that someone from an also ran university was smart enough to make the smart kids do what he wanted to make money off them. Must suck to know you are better than someone else, and still beg to be a part of their club.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Can you guys be a little more clear? I'm not exactly sure what the argument is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Can you guys be a little more clear? I'm not exactly sure what the argument is about.
                      I'm just teasing All-American, because of his constant attack on bad colleges. He can take it though, if his feelings get hurt he just looks at his degree and says to himself "I'm better than him!".
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

I'm just teasing All-American, because of his constant attack on bad colleges. He can take it though, if his feelings get hurt he just looks at his degree and says to himself "I'm better than him!".
                        Swing and a miss, I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong-- I'll take every chance I can get to look down on inferior creatures-- but this isn't an attack on "bad colleges." Northwestern is a darn good school. It's not an attack on bad football colleges, either-- not with so lofty a name as notre dame giving in to the nonsense. It's an attack on bad uniforms.

Comment

Swing and a miss
                          I don't care about baseball uniforms.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I don't care about baseball uniforms.
                            Or football uniforms, as far as I can tell.

Comment

• The Uniform Thread

https://twitter.com/luc_brian/status/401187292963807232

Link to Louisvilles black football helmets

Comment

• Tech to go with Lone Star uniforms against the Longhorns.

Comment

Working...
                                X