The Uniform Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco unveils UVA's new Unis...

"The number is on the left side because it's closer to the heart." LOL. I thought it was: "Right is right and left is gay."
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Nice to see he hasn't changed. He's still weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Why is it important for the number to be closer to the heart than the logo? The number creates individual distinction, while the logo represents team and school unity.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Why is it important for the number to be closer to the heart than the logo? The number creates individual distinction, while the logo represents team and school unity.
          that comment just put you in the weird house along with Bronco.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            that comment just put you in the weird house along with Bronco.
            I agree. FYI, my weird house has the hose bib on the East side, which is direction from whence Christ will return.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• i.jpg

Comment

• I actually like it.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  I actually like it.
                  I don't mind it. I would have gone a little more all-in though. Maybe put a duck's eye in the middle of the O. But I guess if the goal is dress like a duck without actually wearing a duck costume this is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    I actually like it.
                    Other than the yellow, green, and orange, I like it too!
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Oregon.. Ranked #1 in "creative" unis...

Comment

• If Other unis were "Oregon-ized"..

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...egon?appsrc=sc

Comment

• I don't know how they looked on TV, and likely never will, but they looked awesome in person. Hopefully they burn them tonight now.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• The Jets decided they didn't want one of the best uniforms in sports anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              The Jets decided they didn't want one of the best uniforms in sports anymore.

Wow, those are horrible. They already look dated.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Not my favorite but could be worse:

Comment

Working...
                                X