"Gig'em, Cougars!" B.Y.U. Cougars vs. the T. C. U. Horned Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    I think it's more of a function of what didn't happen.
    yes. The club exists for the sole purpose of selling outrageously overpriced alcoholic beverages.

Comment

Tickets purchased today. Will be flying on Frontier Airlines out of the Provo airport.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        yes. The club exists for the sole purpose of selling outrageously overpriced alcoholic beverages.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

TCU's QB situation is not looking good. Andy Dalton's replacement, Casey Pachall has an injured shoulder and is going in for a MRI...

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is reporting that starting quarterback Casey Pachall will undergo an MRI Wednesday to examine an injured shoulder that has kept Pachall out of the last two practices. Pachall suited up for Tuesday's session, but did not take the field.

Horned Frogs head coach Gary Patterson declined to speculate on the severity of Pachall's injury or what the MRI results might show, but he did make it clear he wasn't happy with the Frogs' performance Tuesday in Pachall's absence. "The offense wasn't good at all," he said. ""We need leadership [with Pachall] not out there."
          Backing up Pachall is a redshirt freshman and a true freshman. It looks like it could be a rebuilding year for TCU.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            TCU's QB situation is not looking good. Andy Dalton's replacement, Casey Pachall has an injured shoulder and is going in for a MRI...

Backing up Pachall is a redshirt freshman and a true freshman. It looks like it could be a rebuilding year for TCU.
            Back-up QB Matt Brown (RFr) will carry the Horned Frogs to the promised land! How dare you doubt a "local boy" from that 5-A High School down the freeway. FWIW, I have no idea if Brown is any good at this level as a redshirt Freshman. But had to give a shout out to a local kid that my son played with.
            “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Is that the drink Niku bought for Babs?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I think one of those guys is nikuman, but I can't be sure because of all the clothing.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Will BYU ever reach a point where that picture isn't funny? I mean where there are actually fans outside of the religion (in significant numbers) who will rock the gear AND buy the beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                    Back-up QB Matt Brown (RFr) will carry the Horned Frogs to the promised land! How dare you doubt a "local boy" from that 5-A High School down the freeway. FWIW, I have no idea if Brown is any good at this level as a redshirt Freshman. But had to give a shout out to a local kid that my son played with.
                    Yes, Matt Brown did a great job leading the eagles to their state championship. Hopefully, he will get to start this year. It looks like Pachall's shoulder injury is not that bad, however.

Given that TCU only has one returner on OL it will be interesting to see if all their QB's can stay healthy. Matt, as I recall, is a pretty good scrambler though which should help.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

I know both of those guys

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                          I know both of those guys
                          Somehow this is the least surprising post in this thread.
                          Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Just booked our flight/hotel/car. Two trips to Texas this year! Woot Woot!

(Holding off on game tickets for now as the BYU section is a joke IMO)
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I think one of those guys is nikuman, but I can't be sure because of all the clothing.
                              Actually, you can be sure it isn't niku because of the clothing. He wore red to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                Actually, you can be sure it isn't niku because of the clothing. He wore red to the game.

You sure Nik had a shirt on? That wouldn't be like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X