No announcement yet.

Most disgusting thing ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk i think the holocaust was the most disgusting thing ever but i guess you guys are allowed to think stuffing is gross too
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      idk i think the holocaust was the most disgusting thing ever but i guess you guys are allowed to think stuffing is gross too
      You gotta admit though... that Hitler was a hard worker.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
        This seems like the most appropriate thread. Man invites friend over for tacos with meet from his amputated foot.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/g...cos-reddit-wtf
        Once you stand over a cadaver in anatomy lab long enough to see how it resembles roast beef, you may not be so quick to judge.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          I agree with you. I've changed a lot since I started this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X