The Police Brutality Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, most likely a 33 year old UofU student still trying to get his undergrad.

I am sure they can find a few more things to charge him with.
    Kind of fun to look through Jesse Taggart's FB page. He was posting right up to the moment he was arrested. You can imagine the replies he is getting today.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• For those in Utah County who feel left out about getting the full protest experience of the great city of Portland (just ask clack). This is your chance!

https://www.facebook.com/provocity/p...63888780555258

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
        For those in Utah County who feel left out about getting the full protest experience of the great city of Portland (just ask clack). This is your chance!

https://www.facebook.com/provocity/p...63888780555258
        Gotta admire this kind of precise planning:

The march and rally will convene at 6 p.m. this evening, at 300 West Center street, and proceed east to the County Courthouse grounds. One intersection will be blocked for 8 minutes and 46 seconds. Once at the courthouse, a few people plan to speak at a rally. Once the rally is done, the group will then return to the Police Department following the same route.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Gotta admire this kind of precise planning:
          Not sure exactly what you mean by that? It's the amount of time of a knee being place on George Floyd's neck.

Comment

• lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• LOL...

Antifa kids.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

LOL...

Antifa kids.
                Hilarious. Even the filmer is laughing.

Absolutely the worst terrorists in history.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Hilarious. Even the filmer is laughing.

Absolutely the worst terrorists in history.
                  I'll bet Flystripper doesn't think its funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                    I'll bet Flystripper doesn't think its funny.
                    Heh. Harsh.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/EasterbrookG/sta...720071168?s=19

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Apparently, Seattle BLM protesters tried to make a new occupied zone on I-5 this morning (at around 2am). The Jaguar going freeway speed didn't get the memo.
                        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Apparently, Seattle BLM protesters tried to make a new occupied zone on I-5 this morning (at around 2am). The Jaguar going freeway speed didn't get the memo.
                          So you’re saying a Jaguar driver rammed his car into a group of peaceful protestors?!

I hope they don’t go easy on him!

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                            Not sure exactly what you mean by that? It's the amount of time of a knee being place on George Floyd's neck.
                            He means that it takes precision to pull that off.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Looks like this Antifa kid pulled a gun as well...

[ATTACH]10331[/ATTACH]

Time to send in the national guard to show these kids how to shoot.
                              This guy has now been arrested too.

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...ticle-nav-next

While the driver continued down the street, Taggart allegedly chased after the vehicle, firing a second round through the rear window, which was allegedly found lodged in the steering wheel. As Taggart allegedly chased the vehicle, so did Walters, allegedly continuing to point the revolver at the driver until the vehicle was out of range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                This guy has now been arrested too.

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...ticle-nav-next
                                So did either of these guys get charged with attempted murder or something?

Looks like 2nd degree Aggravated Assault is 1-15 years in prison, $10,000 fine in Utah.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X