No announcement yet.

The Police Brutality Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Police Officer should be arrested. No need to knell on his neck for 8 plus minutes. Handcuff his hands and feet and get off him. Crazy.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Well you know, forgers can turn on you in an instant, even when a knee is on their neck. And black forgers?!? The most dangerous kind.
      Check that. They’re still dangerous with a knee on their neck while handcuffed.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Someone like me on her jury. ^^^^

You would never make it on a criminal jury unless you lied during jury selection. #sjbh
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          You would never make it on a criminal jury unless you lied during jury selection. #sjbh
          I've never ever been notified it's my turn for jury duty.

Comment

• So I'm back on Team Victim in this case. I agree with the voice on the video that the cop looked like he was enjoying it. That cop should fry and the Asian cop that was running shield for him should also be charged.

Comment

• And 4 cops are now fired: https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/minn...eath-/5741256/

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                Good first step. Now prosecute.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                  I've never ever been notified it's my turn for jury duty.
                  I get picked all the time... Next time you can go for me.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    Good move. I'm sure the officers will grieve the terminations though.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Good move. I'm sure the officers will grieve the terminations though.
                      Yeah, the police union is already stating that people shouldn't jump to conclusions and give the review process time to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        In the five or so times I have had the privilege of doing my civic duty it seems I usually get picked for misdemeanor court which is mostly lame DWI/DUI cases and not interesting cases like this... I always make sure that MADD membership is up to date with a fresh donation before going to misdemeanor court. Every time I have been in DWI/DUI court they have the asked jury pool if anyone is a MADD member. My MADD membership card has given me the afternoon off a couple times now.
                        Last edited by Uncle Ted; 05-26-2020, 04:23 PM.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I was debating on which thread to put this in... this one or the Kung Flu thread. PAC might get after me for putting it here. Mods, if he does feel free to move it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I was debating on which thread to put this in... this one or the Kung Flu thread. PAC might get after me for putting it here. Mods, if he does feel free to move it.

Ted, I don’t think the ‘Kung flu’ thing is really taking off. I give you points if you came up with it. But it’s just not catching on ‘round here.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

I was debating on which thread to put this in... this one or the Kung Flu thread. PAC might get after me for putting it here. Mods, if he does feel free to move it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Ted, I don’t think the ‘Kung flu’ thing is really taking off. I give you points if you came up with it. But it’s just not catching on ‘round here.
                                My daughter's 8th grade history teacher called it that in his class videos. He is crazy. He also wears a visor all the time and shants.

Comment

Working...
                                X