It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done, Ducks! A signature win. Someday Utah will get one.... regon:
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Congrats HFN! Looks like that was a fun game. Ugly court though.

Comment

Fun game, I really love what Altman is building in Eugene. This should be a tourney team come March if they can keep growing.

The court is awful in TV, not as bad in person but not great.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Sorry, that is incorrect. 41-30 at half. Lightning yellow flying around. Fun game so far, I love college hoops but I miss The Pit.
          You're probably too young to remember Ronny Lee, and Stu Jackson. Ronny Lee used to blow out his Converse All Stars, and would have to come out of the game to change shoes.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

3-0 start in conference, looking like a team that is starting to play good basketball. I hope they aren't peaking in January, this could be a team that plays into the second weekend of the dance if they can keep building.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

How long has it been since Oregon was ranked as high as #16? Week 12 rankings

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                How long has it been since Oregon was ranked as high as #16? Week 12 rankings
                2003, i'm guessing? 2004? (Ridnour/Jackson/Christopherson team).
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Looks like they were as high as #11 during the 07-08 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Christopherson gets credit? How about NBA Slam Dunk Champion Freddie Jones?!

Rid moved to the Eug the same time as me, 2000. The E8 team was during the 01-02 season.

The 07 team that went to the E8 was Aaron Brooks a bunch of hyped recruits that washed out and a flame throwing 5'6" Tajuan Porter throwing in 110 3s at 43% rate during his Freshman year. I loved that little guy.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Brutal. At least there aren't a lot of people here so it'll be an easy exit.

If Artis isn't back soon this team is going to be an NIT bubble.

Positive is 5 jumbo torn appearances for the boys, that's a new record.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Forget what I posted about an easy exit, I guess everyone that came drive separately.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Forget what I posted about [...]
                          Forgotten.

Plans to travel up here next Wed?
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Borderline must win for the Ducks tonight. Haven't had a lot of success in Seattle, the pups are reeling though so hopefully Artis comes back and we can put this tourney bid back together.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Huskies playing flat. Wilcox terrible so far. Not sure I can take another half of Bill Walton.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Huskies playing flat. Wilcox terrible so far. Not sure I can take another half of Bill Walton.
                                That 3 at the buzzer could have been a killer. Singler running the point is scary as he's only a slightly better ball handler than me (that is not a boast of my ball handling skillz).

Whoever wins the first 5 of the second half should win this game, it is nice having a clear coaching advantage now in that regard. Kent/LoRo were basically coaching equals in regards to adjustments/scheme.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X