It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
    I've heard the arena is really nice. How does the floor look in person? It looks really strange on tv.
    That floor is unbearable to see on TV.

"Headaches, headaches EVERYWHERE!"

Comment

And sure enough, Mitch McGary commits to Michigan.

Boom, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post

Boom, bitches.
        You should probably just start your own Michigan bball and football threads instead of littering other threads with Michigan tidbits.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post

Boom, bitches.
          This is huge for Michigan. Number 2 ranked player in ESPNs top 100. They also have commits from Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III who are top 100 players. They are doing work.

With what Hoke has done in regards to football recruiting Michigan might be looking at two top 5 classes. In fact for football they are number 1 on Scout right now.
          *Banned*

Comment

Apparently they are leaving also. Top recruit Jabari Brown leaves after the first two games, online sources site his desire "to be the man". I'm unclear as to what that means, through the first two games of his freshman campaign he notched 2 starts and was averaging almost 30 minutes a game.

Sounds like he is interested in UConn, I'm not sure if the interest is mutual. Good luck wherever he ends up, he has a lot of talent.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

I'm going to go all BYU71 for a minute. Holy damn, I thought Uncle Phil's $100 mil was how they were going to set up funding for this thing. Just renewed my tickets this morning. The two court sides were $1000 each and the others were $700 each, that doesn't include per seat donation.

Um, no more CBI or NIT. Understood?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I'm going to go all BYU71 for a minute. Holy damn, I thought Uncle Phil's $100 mil was how they were going to set up funding for this thing. Just renewed my tickets this morning. The two court sides were $1000 each and the others were $700 each, that doesn't include per seat donation.

Um, no more CBI or NIT. Understood?
                For Oregon basketball? Ouch.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

It's built and they're staying home!

As a proud Alum, it's nice to see the blue, green, and gold Aloha Warrior Logo on national TV. (35 years, and I still feel the pride!)

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...-10-touchdowns
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 09-17-2012, 08:36 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Tonight is a good test for this Duck team. I'd like to see the play competitive into the second half at Vegas.

Artis has been impressive so far, but the competition has been bad.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Huge win! Clutch play by a couple of freshman down the stretch. This should be an NCAA team.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Huge win! Clutch play by a couple of freshman down the stretch. This should be an NCAA team.
                        Vegas shoots 35.8%.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Biggest game in the short history of Matthew Knight, #3 Arizona rolls into town. I am excited for this game. Oregon is playing some pretty good ball, the freshman Dotson and Artis are looking like foundations to a team that can make a tourney run in the next couple of years. Our Iranian Sensation is better than I could have ever hoped for, and there are 2 legit big men in Woods and Austin. This team should go dancing this year and win a game in the tourney next year.

I'm feeling good about tonight's chances, when I stopped at the gas station today I got not 1 but 2 lucky quarters with my change. I think tonight could be a W!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Biggest game in the short history of Matthew Knight, #3 Arizona rolls into town. I am excited for this game. Oregon is playing some pretty good ball, the freshman Dotson and Artis are looking like foundations to a team that can make a tourney run in the next couple of years. Our Iranian Sensation is better than I could have ever hoped for, and there are 2 legit big men in Woods and Austin. This team should go dancing this year and win a game in the tourney next year.

I'm feeling good about tonight's chances, when I stopped at the gas station today I got not 1 but 2 lucky quarters with my change. I think tonight could be a W!
                            Bank on it. Arizona isn't that good.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Blazers/Heat > Ducks/Wildcats
                              Last edited by clackamascoug; 01-10-2013, 04:52 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                                Blazers/Heat > Ducks/Wildcats
                                Sorry, that is incorrect. 41-30 at half. Lightning yellow flying around. Fun game so far, I love college hoops but I miss The Pit.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X