No announcement yet.

It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This freshman Jordan Bell has a ton of potential, 6'8" had 8 blocks against ASU today and already has the school record for blocks in a season with 59 so far this year. If he can develop some consistent offense he will get a look in the league, but more importantly be an anchor of a quality group of 4 freshman that should lead a deep run in the next year or two.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      This freshman Jordan Bell has a ton of potential, 6'8" had 8 blocks against ASU today and already has the school record for blocks in a season with 59 so far this year. If he can develop some consistent offense he will get a look in the league, but more importantly be an anchor of a quality group of 4 freshman that should lead a deep run in the next year or two.
      Yeah but who is going to coach them?
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Dana Altman is amazing. This team was one good player and a bunch of who knows 6 months ago, now they just swept the Bay for the first time since 1976, locked up a tourney bid, his teams always play their best bball in late Feb/March. So glad the first 6 guys said no to the job.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Dana Altman is amazing. This team was one good player and a bunch of who knows 6 months ago, now they just swept the Bay for the first time since 1976, locked up a tourney bid, his teams always play their best bball in late Feb/March. So glad the first 6 guys said no to the job.
          Oregon did get the right guy, even if it was a train wreck to get there. Altman seemed to use the Washington road trip debacle to get his team playing great.

I hate to say this, but right now they are the 2nd best team in the Pac-12. The Utes could have laid claim to 2nd had they beat Arizona, but that loss was just devastating to the Utes.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Altman 9-1 against Utah. Dylan Brooks continues to look like a future NBA player and was by far the best player on the court tonight. If Boucher could put on 30 lbs and get to 210 he'd be a monster, game changer in the paint.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Altman 9-1 against Utah. Dylan Brooks continues to look like a future NBA player and was by far the best player on the court tonight. If Boucher could put on 30 lbs and get to 210 he'd be a monster, game changer in the paint.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Really impressed with Oregon's shot blockers, Bell and Boucher and the overall length and athleticism of the team.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Really impressed with Oregon's shot blockers, Bell and Boucher and the overall length and athleticism of the team.
                    This is a really fun team to watch, had Enis stayed healthy I think this could've been a magical season. Brooks is playing at an elite level. I'm in love with what Dana Altman is doing.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• God bless Dana Altman, amen.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

God bless Dana Altman, amen.
                        Great win last night. I thought the ducks were for real when they beat Utah by 86, but Arizona? On the road? The ducks are the team to beat in the Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                          Great win last night. I thought the ducks were for real when they beat Utah by 86, but Arizona? On the road? The ducks are the team to beat in the Pac.
                          I hadn't heard about that. What a beatdown! I guess I'm a fan of the ducks!
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                            I hadn't heard about that. What a beatdown! I guess I'm a fan of the ducks!
                            It was a beatdown; not unlike the game in October, but the other guys won.

BTW, as a Duck fan, you'll fit in great with this board. Everyone here has their primary team (USC, Nebraska, Oregon, Alabama, Texas, etc) and their secondary team (BYU). Have fun!

Comment

BTW, as a Duck fan, you'll fit in great with this board. Everyone here has their primary team (USC, Nebraska, Oregon, Alabama, Texas, etc) and their secondary team (BYU). Have fun!
                              BYU is your #2 team? Sweet.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Once or twice I've played the what if game. What if BYU dropped their sports, who would I cheer for? I have drawn a blank both times.

Comment

Working...
                                X