No announcement yet.

It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That there is funny. Offensive player is 5 feet away, must've used his imaginary friend to push the defender down.

I talked to a Utah fan who was at the game last night. He was pretty frustrated with the PAC refs. "Every time we're on offense it's a charge, and every time we're on defense it's a block. Hell, one play we didn't even have to touch the guy to get a charge!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      That there is funny. Offensive player is 5 feet away, must've used his imaginary friend to push the defender down.

I talked to a Utah fan who was at the game last night. He was pretty frustrated with the PAC refs. "Every time we're on offense it's a charge, and every time we're on defense it's a block. Hell, one play we didn't even have to touch the guy to get a charge!"
      Wait, did they call a foul for that??
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Wait, did they call a foul for that??
        They called it a block on Brooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          That there is funny. Offensive player is 5 feet away, must've used his imaginary friend to push the defender down.

There was one very bad flop by Enis that was called on Utah. I thought it was called pretty well, Utah had 18 fouls, Oregon 17. The face palm worthy clock stopping during live action was pretty awful, but that's not a P12 person, at least in Eugene it is an Oregon employee.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            There was one very bad flop by Enis that was called on Utah. I thought it was called pretty well, Utah had 18 fouls, Oregon 17. The face palm worthy clock stopping during live action was pretty awful, but that's not a P12 person, at least in Eugene it is an Oregon employee.
            Yeah, there were two screw ups at the end that caused long stoppages. The refs allowed subs to come in when Oregon threw the ball out of bounds the length of the court. The refs had to review the replay monitor to see who should be in the game, as the subs should not have been allowed. Then the clock issue. The crowd wanted the ref's blood by that point. I kept pointing out to those around me that it wasn't the ref's they should be criticizing for the clock issue and delay, but that just got me a lot of nasty stares.

There was a stretch right at the start of Oregons run when the ref's had 3 questionable calls that lit off the crowd. Other than that, I thought it was called pretty evenly. But I attend most games with my dad and brother, who are positive that every call against Utah is questionable, and that more than half the calls against the opponents are missed. It borders on a persecution complex, and it gets old.

Comment

• Dillon "Conference of Champions" Brooks!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Dillon "Conference of Champions" Brooks!
                Could Cal's guards have panicked more in the last 6 minutes of that game?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                  Could Cal's guards have panicked more in the last 6 minutes of that game?
                  There was a major pucker factor going on after Oregon got the lead below 10. Jabari Bird wishes he could play Oregon more than twice a year, it seems the only time he looks like the 5* recruit he was coming out of HS. Something about him gives the Ducks problems.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

I think that in 10 years Oregon is as likely to be considered a basketball school as a football school.
                    From HFN's original post in this thread almost six years ago. After a 4-8 football season and now a Final Four berth in the tournament, they're well on their way.
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

This freshman Jordan Bell has a ton of potential, 6'8" had 8 blocks against ASU today and already has the school record for blocks in a season with 59 so far this year. If he can develop some consistent offense he will get a look in the league, but more importantly be an anchor of a quality group of 4 freshman that should lead a deep run in the next year or two.
                      Posted in a January of 2015, hes developed the offense and even gotten better defesively and rebounding. A couple of fun interactions with my kids and him off the court has cemented his place in our personal panteheon of favorite athletes. Hopefully he has two more shining moments in reserve.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Pretty impressive what they've been able to do without Boucher. As good as Boucher is, to watch them play, they make it seem like they don't even miss him. though, of course they do.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Posted in a January of 2015, hes developed the offense and even gotten better defesively and rebounding. A couple of fun interactions with my kids and him off the court has cemented his place in our personal panteheon of favorite athletes. Hopefully he has two more shining moments in reserve.
                          I watched the game in a Vegas sports book with several Oregon fans. Bell was great- had the Kansas fans shaking their heads as they downed the free beverages provided by the Bud Lite girls
                          "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              I agree. Close down the program.

Comment

• I think I know what Oregon will be practicing in the offseason...
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X