It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Looks like only 9 games for carteCarter and artis.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I think that makes BYU the first game back. Altman just manages to go and find pieces, I don't know half the roster, they are playing well though.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Joe Young is clutch!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Joe Young is clutch!
        Young has been one of the best players in the country this year.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

UC Irvine has a guy from Senegal who is 7'6", I'm a dramatically better basketball player than him. That is not a brag, humble or otherwise, about my basketball skills.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Boom, jumbotron.
            image.jpg

Stupid attach, always turns my pictures.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

UC Irvine has a guy from Senegal who is 7'6", I'm a dramatically better basketball player than him. That is not a brag, humble or otherwise, about my basketball skills.

Comment

That looks like Spud Webb guarding Manute Bol.

Comment

You would average 8 and 6 and shoot 72% from the floor playing D-1 basketball? You are pretty good.
                  *Banned*

Comment

You would average 8 and 6 and shoot 72% from the floor playing D-1 basketball? You are pretty good.
                    No, I believe he said he would do "dramatically better". I am guessing 25 and 12 for the Terror of the Northwest.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

We should change this thread title. To it was built and still nobody seems to care.......

Unless the "they" referenced are top recruits because that is true. If "they" is referring to the fans, definitely not true. Oregons average attendance this year is 5800. A top 15 team in the might Pac-12 can only draw 5800? Maybe they should drop down to the WCC.
                      *Banned*

Comment

I've never air balled a layup missing everything by 15+ feet.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

We should change this thread title. To it was built and still nobody seems to care.......

Unless the "they" referenced are top recruits because that is true.

Based on the first post, I think that's exactly who "they" is referencing.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Unless the "they" referenced are top recruits because that is true. If "they" is referring to the fans, definitely not true. Oregons average attendance this year is 5800. A top 15 team in the might Pac-12 can only draw 5800? Maybe they should drop down to the WCC.
                            Attendance is annoying, I'm not sure what is keeping people away other than $. The prices are silly, but everyone that whined about Mac Court knew they would be. I think with the ticket/donation prices for both sports being on the high side people are just choosing one and football has been obviously winning.

Recruiting is going well, the sweet 16 last year was a lot of fun, this team looks better.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Attendance is annoying, I'm not sure what is keeping people away other than $. The prices are silly, but everyone that whined about Mac Court knew they would be. I think with the ticket/donation prices for both sports being on the high side people are just choosing one and football has been obviously winning.

Recruiting is going well, the sweet 16 last year was a lot of fun, this team looks better.
                              I know I would have a hard time attending. I would look down at that floor and start puking.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                I know I would have a hard time attending. I would look down at that floor and start puking.
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X