It was built and they are coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I think I know what Oregon will be practicing in the offseason...
    Continued choking?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Continued choking?
      Ha ha.

I meant boxing out.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Great season. Played the worst game they've played all year and lost by 1. So many chances in the second half, no flow to the offense, not making the few open looks they were able to get. Without Bell they lose by 15+ so yeah he should've put his butt on someone and blocked out, but that gets what a last second heave at the hoop? They needed to convert a few and not go 5 minutes late in the game without a bucket. I loved Boucher but I'm not sure what the commenters that kept bringing it up thought he would've done against Meeks. Probably a 100 lb weight descrepency between the two.

This team was so fun to watch all year, I think they are going to lose 5 guys, Brooks I'm not sure if he is an NBA player but not sure what else he proves coming back. Dorsey isn't an NBA player at least right now, but he's gone from what I've heard. Bell is going to be a good player in the league.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Tough loss, HFN. I thought they were going to pull it out there at the end.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Starting 2018 class off where 2017 finished, and it sounds like there is another big splash about to add to 2017 class. I'm in love with Dana.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• And another one...
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Cheaters

https://twitter.com/SteveMims_RG/sta...20270393278464

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• I can't believe that it's this Utah team that wins in Eugene. Of course it helps that oregon doesnt have 9 players who are 6'9 and can play 5 positions like every other year.

"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                    I can't believe that it's this Utah team that wins in Eugene. Of course it helps that oregon doesnt have 9 players who are 6'9 and can play 5 positions like every other year.

And Utah beat a bunch of cheaters.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Congrats HFNW! Amazing defense here — 35 points allowed through 35 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X