Soda Pop! The good stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I'm over them. The flavoring has an astringent aftertaste.
    Man, everyone knows you never go full flavor. Ease up on the flavoring throttle muchacho.

Freestyle machine == Coke Zero. That's good enough for me.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Has anyone seen Clearly Canadian drinks for sale near them? Mrs. D always loved CC and was sad when they disappeared. Her birthday is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a case. However, online, a 12-pack runs $35!
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Has anyone seen Clearly Canadian drinks for sale near them? Mrs. D always loved CC and was sad when they disappeared. Her birthday is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a case. However, online, a 12-pack runs $35!
        I loved that stuff. Especially the peach flavor.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

One of my facebook friends just posted about buying some. Let me check my feed. (Assuming it wasn't you)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            One of my facebook friends just posted about buying some. Let me check my feed. (Assuming it wasn't you)

https://www.clearlycanadian.com/
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Yep that was it and at $35 a case. Yikes. No thanks.

*Banned*

Comment

Yeah, after a little digging, it looks like CC isn't currently in production, but they've agreed to reopen production if they can pre-sell 25,000 cases at $35.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Time to go back to Plan A for your wife's birthday. A case of Apple Slice.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Time to go back to Plan A for your wife's birthday. A case of Apple Slice.
                    Yum!

Comment

junkie I was thinking about this thread the other day and wondering if you are still on the wagon? I always have good intentions of quitting drinking, then I am weak and after 30-45 minutes of abstaining start again.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Yum!
                        still one of my all-time faves, as far as the sodes go.

sigpic

Comment

I cannot help someone who speaks negatively of Coke Freestyle machines.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            junkie I was thinking about this thread the other day and wondering if you are still on the wagon? I always have good intentions of quitting drinking, then I am weak and after 30-45 minutes of abstaining start again.
                            Two new specialty soda shops opened recently in Provo. My faves:

Diet mtn dew with mango puree
                            Diet coke with fresh lime and pomegranate
                            Diet dr pepper with blackberry and coconut

Comment

Those sound like fantastic mixers to me.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

deets.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X