Soda Pop! The good stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    I agree, it's especially good with cat feces tacos.
    I thought it was just some hip Seattle restaurant where they're doing Mexican-Greek fusion with Tacos de dolmades.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      I agree, it's especially good with cat feces tacos.
      If you lived anywhere near where you could buy good tacos, you would know that the 'cat feces' is actually this:

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        If you lived anywhere near where you could buy good tacos, you would know that the 'cat feces' is actually this:

You mean they're really not putting cat feces in tacos?

Who knew?!

Thanks for straightening everything out.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Hey all y'all Carolinians! - what's the spicy ginger beer sold there? I don't remember it's name, but it's gooooood...

Comment

Originally posted by statman View Post
            Hey all y'all Carolinians! - what's the spicy ginger beer sold there? I don't remember it's name, but it's gooooood...
            Here is it... http://blenheimshrine.com/

Blenheim's!

Comment

Originally posted by statman View Post
              Here is it... http://blenheimshrine.com/

Blenheim's!
              I love about 50 miles from there and I've never seen this for sale. If you're in Atlanta, try Red Rock Ginger Ale. Hot, sweet, and ultra-carbonated. Your tummy will burn for an hour, pleasantly, when you're done.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

They have started manufacturing Pop Shoppe beverages again. I bought a lime rickey in the little glass bottle at 7-11 the other day. Took me back to when I was a kid.

Good stuff.

Comment

I saw one of these soda fountains at Five Guys in Las Vegas. It is incredible. I enjoyed a raspberry coke zero and then a Cherry Vanilla Pibb Zero. I want this machine for my house.

http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/zach...ices-freestyle

[YOUTUBE]9V-yphI7JPk[/YOUTUBE]
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    I saw one of these soda fountains at Five Guys in Las Vegas. It is incredible. I enjoyed a raspberry coke zero and then a Cherry Vanilla Pibb Zero. I want this machine for my house.

They have had those machines in the Larry Miller Theaters for over a year. They are very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Coca Cola freestyle machines are great. The mixture is always perfect and lots of good options. I actually really liked the orange coke zero.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

http://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/locations.jsp

Apparently they have not deemed the Boise area important enough yet.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

The wife and I bought some Bundaberg Root Beer at Maceys and snuck it into The Muppets last night. The stuff is terrible. Even though i was completely parched from popcorn I couldn't bring myself to quench my thirst with the stuff. I should have just gone with Weinhard's Root Beer.

Tis the season for Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Christmas is the only time of year I drink it. But I drink copious amounts of it.

Comment

I love Hansen's Cherry Vanilla Creme. It can be tough to find in Utah. I got turned on to it while visiting my brother in California. I think WinCo is the only place we found it in Utah.
                            Pure cane sugar, lots of carbonation, and it has nice aftertaste. You taste it more after you have swallowed than while it is on your tongue.

Comment

It's been out for a couple months now I guess, but I just discovered this today... "Coca Cola Freestyle app" locates the nearest Coca Cola Freestyle machine to your location.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                It's been out for a couple months now I guess, but I just discovered this today... "Coca Cola Freestyle app" locates the nearest Coca Cola Freestyle machine to your location.

I'm over them. The flavoring has an astringent aftertaste.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X