No announcement yet.

Soda Pop! The good stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the brand of those clear flavor drops Maverik has in all its stores? I've been craving a peach-mango DMD since I had one when we were in Utah for Christmas, and I can't find anything close here. Time to just order some flavorants, I suppose.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I'm here in Utah Valley today and tomorrow... already picked up a bunch of DMDCR, but where can I find this stuff?

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

rancho market on state
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
        X