Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 211 to 216 of 216

Thread: Best TV series 2000-today

  1. #211
    вот так штука CardiacCoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The SLC
    Posts
    10,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Different from the Netflix one?
    Pretty much the same content but with cheesy re-enactments. Aaron Hernandez is played by a fat, bald, 45-year old dude.

  2. #212
    My Mic Sounds Nice falafel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Las Wegas!
    Posts
    30,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Pretty much the same content but with cheesy re-enactments. Aaron Hernandez is played by a fat, bald, 45-year old dude.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  3. #213
    Senior Member UVACoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Anyone else watch Picard yet? I'm a big TNG and Patrick Stewart fan, so I loved it. Very interesting to see where they go with it. Seems like it will be pretty different from the other Star Trek series.

  4. #214

    Default

    Any Young Pope/New Pope fans? I loved Jude Law in Young Pope and now John Malkovich is killing it in New Pope. Great series. Probably makes my top 10 of all time.

  5. #215
    Local Character clackamascoug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Frog Pond Grange
    Posts
    7,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
    Any Young Pope/New Pope fans? I loved Jude Law in Young Pope and now John Malkovich is killing it in New Pope. Great series. Probably makes my top 10 of all time.
    I really enjoyed Young Pope... so you're saying that New Pope is just as good and is worth the watch?

    When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream


  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I really enjoyed Young Pope... so you're saying that New Pope is just as good and is worth the watch?
    Totally. I was skeptical when I saw that Jude Law wasn't back. But it might even be better in a different way. Sort of like Fargo season 2 vs 1.

    The last episode, the scene between Malkovich and Sharon Stone was so perfect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •