Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Best TV series 2000-today

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Different from the Netflix one?
    Pretty much the same content but with cheesy re-enactments. Aaron Hernandez is played by a fat, bald, 45-year old dude.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Pretty much the same content but with cheesy re-enactments. Aaron Hernandez is played by a fat, bald, 45-year old dude.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Anyone else watch Picard yet? I'm a big TNG and Patrick Stewart fan, so I loved it. Very interesting to see where they go with it. Seems like it will be pretty different from the other Star Trek series.

Any Young Pope/New Pope fans? I loved Jude Law in Young Pope and now John Malkovich is killing it in New Pope. Great series. Probably makes my top 10 of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
    Any Young Pope/New Pope fans? I loved Jude Law in Young Pope and now John Malkovich is killing it in New Pope. Great series. Probably makes my top 10 of all time.
    I really enjoyed Young Pope... so you're saying that New Pope is just as good and is worth the watch?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I really enjoyed Young Pope... so you're saying that New Pope is just as good and is worth the watch?
    Totally. I was skeptical when I saw that Jude Law wasn't back. But it might even be better in a different way. Sort of like Fargo season 2 vs 1.

The last episode, the scene between Malkovich and Sharon Stone was so perfect.