4. The Sopranos
    5. Game of Thrones
    6. The Shield
    7. Mad Men
    8. Parks and Rec
    9. Battlestar Galactica
    10. Dexter's first three seasons
    Yes!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I rate my shows on which of them is the most watchable - after you've seen it the first time. I can go back to any episode of Mad Men and watch it independently.

Mad Men
      The Sopranos
      The Wire
      Breaking Bad
      Game of Thrones
      Rockford Files
      What else matters...

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• The Leftovers
        I intend to live forever.
        So far, so good.
        --Steven Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          I rate my shows on which of them is the most watchable - after you've seen it the first time. I can go back to any episode of Mad Men and watch it independently.

Mad Men
          The Sopranos
          The Wire
          Breaking Bad
          Game of Thrones
          Rockford Files
          What else matters...
          Does your CS mission president know you watch those shows?
          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian View Post
            The Leftovers.
            Really enjoyed that one. Great ending.

Comment

• Lots of good shows on TV nowadays. However, I'm jonesing for something great. I'm going to re-watch both The Wire and Breaking Bad. Can't decide which order I want to go. I think BB first since it's depressive ending is almost where the boys in Baltimore begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Lots of good shows on TV nowadays. However, I'm jonesing for something great. I'm going to re-watch both The Wire and Breaking Bad. Can't decide which order I want to go. I think BB first since it's depressive ending is almost where the boys in Baltimore begin.
                I'm assuming you haven't watch GoT. If not, what is your problem?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  I'm assuming you haven't watch GoT. If not, what is your problem?
                  dont have hbo, and don't know how (too scared) to try the torrents thing

Comment

dont have hbo, and don't know how (too scared) to try the torrents thing
                    I thought you just bought everything through iTunes anyway? If you don't have HBO (neither do I), how are you watching The Wire?

The best way to see if you like GoT would be to do a trial of HBO Now. $10 or $15/mo., you can watch it on your iPad, computer, or Apple TV. Way cheaper than buying the whole first season on DVD. Or, you could always buy a few episodes through iTunes or Amazon and see if you like it.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      I thought you just bought everything through iTunes anyway? If you don't have HBO (neither do I), how are you watching The Wire?

The best way to see if you like GoT would be to do a trial of HBO Now. $10 or $15/mo., you can watch it on your iPad, computer, or Apple TV. Way cheaper than buying the whole first season on DVD. Or, you could always buy a few episodes through iTunes or Amazon and see if you like it.
                      The first time I saw the wire, i bought the first couple season on dvd, then the others through itunes. I'm pretty sure its free on Amazon Prime now.

Comment

The first time I saw the wire, i bought the first couple season on dvd, then the others through itunes. I'm pretty sure its free on Amazon Prime now.
                        If you can't afford the $15 for HBO Now, lmk. I'll start a gofundme for you.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Poldark, good hell.

1st season interesting, 2nd season I'm holding on because I feel like I'm committed, 3rd season I couldn't take it anymore. Oh yay, the mine will pay off, oh no the mine won't pay off. Rinse and repeat. Oh yay, Ross is winning, oh no, Ross is losing. Rinse and repeat. Oh yay, scullery made wife is happy, oh no, scullery made wife is sad. Rinse and repeat.

Couldn't get through season 3; had to abandon ship.

Is it based on a Harlequin romance novel?
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Poldark, good hell.

1st season interesting, 2nd season I'm holding on because I feel like I'm committed, 3rd season I couldn't take it anymore. Oh yay, the mine will pay off, oh no the mine won't pay off. Rinse and repeat. Oh yay, Ross is winning, oh no, Ross is losing. Rinse and repeat. Oh yay, scullery made wife is happy, oh no, scullery made wife is sad. Rinse and repeat.

Couldn't get through season 3; had to abandon ship.

Is it based on a Harlequin romance novel?
                            Haha.

We like it. The wife and I both thought season 4 was the best. Some major plot twists.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Investigation ID 3-part mini series on Aaron Hernandez. Bah! I am in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                                Investigation ID 3-part mini series on Aaron Hernandez. Bah! I am in heaven.
                                Different from the Netflix one?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X