When you find a good smilie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Two new smilies today. I figured these would come in handy.

:big12:

Dont jinx it, JL
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      Dont jinx it, JL
      It's OK. If it doesn't work out we can do this:

:big12: :byu1:
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Does anyone have the dancing Spider Man?
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Here we go, please add this.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Leg humping.

http://quaid60.deviantart.com/art/Le...moticon-640728

I'd like it better if it was a dog doing the humping. A humanoid emoticon doing the leg humping makes me slightly anxious.
            Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

This one seems pretty good and would have many uses on this board:

Last edited by LA Ute; 10-01-2011, 10:41 PM.
              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
              ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
              -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
              --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                This one seems pretty good and would have many uses on this board:

Looks like he/she is eating corn on the cob and then wipes his/her forehead with his/her buttery hand.

What does it mean?
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Looks like he/she is eating corn on the cob and then wipes his/her forehead with his/her buttery hand.

What does it mean?
                  He's nervous and chewing his nails. Maybe I need to find a better nervous smiley. Maybe this one:

Last edited by LA Ute; 10-02-2011, 06:55 AM.
                  “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                  ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
                    Leg humping.

http://quaid60.deviantart.com/art/Le...moticon-640728

I'd like it better if it was a dog doing the humping. A humanoid emoticon doing the leg humping makes me slightly anxious.
                    This is my favorite leg humping scene of all time,

[YOUTUBE]9YMSqgtMQWo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

This one needs to be added to the list:

― W.H. Auden

Comment

This one needs to be added to the list:

What is it doing?
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          What is it doing?
                          What you should do right now for not recognizing it.

― W.H. Auden

Comment

What you should do right now for not recognizing it.

We already have one of those

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              We already have one of those
                              I think my proposed smilie adds nuance. There's a difference between a "doh" and a face palm, after all.
                              ― W.H. Auden

Comment

I think my proposed smilie adds nuance. There's a difference between a "doh" and a face palm, after all.
                                It lacks attention to detail. Look at the angle of the hand. Nobody face palms with their fingers pointed downward. It is anatomically awkward. Also, why does the palm wind up above and away from the forehead? Another inaccuracy when compared to an actual face palming motion.

That is why I asked what it was doing. At first i thought it was pinching its nose.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X