When you find a good smilie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    What is he doing to that defenseless, unsuspecting grape?!
    Putting his arm around him! You see, they are side by side....

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      The emoticons menu is getting so large it takes about 10 seconds to load on my work CPU. Maybe we could trim some of the fat.
      no doubt. Users can post any emoticon they want just by using the [img] tag. We don't have to add them all to the menu.

Comment

• “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• I have officially changed this smiley from livecoug to topper:

LiveCoug has been sunshine and rainbows for a long time now. There is a new Debbie Downer champ in town. Seems appropriate.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
          X