How Do You Shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    My Wahl trimmers came with an eyebrow attachment. Works well.
    Thanks, I'll see if mine have that.

Comment

• I use a combo of that old school shaving paste that smells bad that they use in barbershops and a Mach 3. Works like a charm!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
        What about the cream and brush takes too much time? Seems like the safety razor would be your major time killer in that line up.

Also, I hate shave gel. So hard to get it to lather up. You have to waste a ton of it just to get good coverage. That is, until I used some in my old school bowl and brush. Lathered right up and used a lot less of the gel to get there. Still don't like the gel, though.
        If you know what you are doing, a double edged safety razor doesn't really take much time and certainly not a lot more time than a cartridge razor.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          I use a combo of that old school shaving paste that smells bad that they use in barbershops and a Mach 3. Works like a charm!
          How does your significant other feel about your choice of shaving paste?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            How does your significant other feel about your choice of shaving paste?
            No idea. The smell doesn't seem to really linger. You know the stuff I'm talking about? Proraso or something?
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              No idea. The smell doesn't seem to really linger. You know the stuff I'm talking about? Proraso or something?
              I don't know it. I haven't put a blade to my chin in many moons.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• This stuff is strong, but it works like a charm.

Comment

• Mach 5 from Costco. Expensive, but they work great and I am too lazy to find an alternative.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Mach 5 from Costco. Expensive, but they work great and I am too lazy to find an alternative.
                    And too rich, apparently!
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And too rich, apparently!
                      I am sure all the welders use these!
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• How Do You Shave?

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Mach 5 from Costco. Expensive, but they work great and I am too lazy to find an alternative.
                        Same. Really can’t get behind the weirdos trying to make shaving into some kind of religious experience.

Comment

What about the cream and brush takes too much time? Seems like the safety razor would be your major time killer in that line up.

Also, I hate shave gel. So hard to get it to lather up. You have to waste a ton of it just to get good coverage. That is, until I used some in my old school bowl and brush. Lathered right up and used a lot less of the gel to get there. Still don't like the gel, though.
                          Safety razor (not straight razor). It's roughly the same as the multi-blade Gillette stuff.

I'm with you on gels. Give Harry's a try as a backup. It really lathers up. Good stuff.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I miss the sideburn trimmer on the Mach 5, but the blades are about 8x more than what I pay now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              I miss the sideburn trimmer on the Mach 5, but the blades are about 8x more than what I pay now.
                              I can make those babies last a long time.

Comment

I can make those babies last a long time.
                                I spent $12 on 100 blades and they lasted me 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X