Pelado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    What's the most important one? If I failed to include it above, I'd like the opportunity to rectify my oversight.
    ask wuap, or search past introductions to find out.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      ask wuap, or search past introductions to find out.
      A quick search reveals that you all want to know something about my peeing in a sink.

I feel like I'm missing the joke, but I do not recall ever urinating in a sink, though I have emptied my bladder into a urinal trough from time to time.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

A quick search reveals that you all want to know something about my peeing in a sink.

I feel like I'm missing the joke, but I do not recall ever urinating in a sink, though I have emptied my bladder into a urinal trough from time to time.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Rhymes with helado. Mmmmm helado.
          In one of my areas, we taught (and baptized some of) a family that manufactured helado in their home. We would visit their home in the hot afternoon hours and they would invariably offer us a free helping of some delicious flavor. So as not to be rude, we would always accept their generous offers.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

In one of my areas, we taught (and baptized some of) a family that manufactured helado in their home. We would visit their home in the hot afternoon hours and they would invariably offer us a free helping of some delicious flavor. So as not to be rude, we would always accept their generous offers.
            I taught a family that was recently baptized before I came into the area that operated a panaderia. It was not possible to leave there without eating lots of free bread and pastries, washed down with chocolate milk. Mmmm.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              I taught a family that was recently baptized before I came into the area that operated a panaderia. It was not possible to leave there without eating lots of free bread and pastries, washed down with chocolate milk. Mmmm.
              Where did you serve?
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Perhaps more than a quick search is warranted.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Perhaps more than a quick search is warranted.
                  Unlikely.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Where did you serve?
                    Scottsdale, AZ.
                    Last edited by falafel; 06-20-2011, 02:50 PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Where did you serve?
                      heads up: he'll change his answer sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Unlikely.
                        We shall not be great friends then. Alas, Babylon. In case you're wondering, I'm totally kidding. I usually ask some ridiculously long concocted question to newcomers.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Unlikely.
                          Hey, I like this guy.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            heads up: he'll change his answer sometime tomorrow.
                            That's fine. You'll note that my question made no reference to missions, only to service. He may have been a waiter in Scottsdale for all I know.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

behold, the original (notice no mention of urine)

http://cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=7671
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Welcome to our happy throng.

Comment

Working...
                                X