Pelado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God only?
    I've often been called an Imaco Christi.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      I've often been called an Imaco Christi.
      Do you sell insurance?

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        Welcome, byu71 is glad you are here.
        Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Welcome. I am happy to have you here.
        Hack!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          Do you sell insurance?

No, computers with fruit on them.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            No, computers with fruit on them.
            Couldn't the fruit make the computers sticky and messy? I'd recommend removing the fruit right away so as not to destroy your inventory.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Pelado, perhaps you were unaware, but you are free to post in other threads now.

Most of the heavy lifting is done: you did the self-introduction thing and you also made the obligatory post about potatoes.

Go try your hand at some of the other topics. Run and be free.
              So I've tried out some of the other threads, but this one still seems like the best.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Welcome!

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  That thread brings back fond memories.

I like Pelado. You guys caught a live one.
                  We should have recognized that this dude was a womanizer.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    We should have recognized that this dude was a womanizer.
                    What can I say? The ladyfolk love me. Until they see me.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                    X