Pelado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sois le bienvenu!

P.S. Gross vs net...what's your opinion?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Sois le bienvenu!

P.S. Gross vs net...what's your opinion?
      This is getting more like CB every minute.

10% of my annual increase.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        This is getting more like CB every minute.

That's it. I'm out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
          Kudos to Pelado for saying what everyone is thinking. The only thing keeping CUF from teetering into the CB abyss is the tireless efforts of a few charitable Utes in bringing some semblance of reason to the board. You're all welcome, by the way.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            I like you already.

Comment

If your read this, Welcome, Welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Welcome. I am happy to have you here.

Comment

Pelado - Welcome aboard. I hope that you stick around and enjoy the great community here.
                  "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Great. Another tongue-twisting moniker, that begins, or in docwuap's case ends, with a P. Just what this sight needs. Yet no one has chosen Prometheus, which seems the coolest of them all.
                    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 06-20-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      Great another tongue-twisting moniker that begins, or in docwuap's case ends, with a P. Just what this sight needs. Yet no one has chosen Prometheus, which seems the coolest of them all.
                      I'll answer to Prometheus if that's what you want to call me. Heaven knows I've been called much worse.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                        Kudos to Pelado for saying what everyone is thinking. The only thing keeping CUF from teetering into the CB abyss is the tireless efforts of a few charitable Utes in bringing some semblance of reason to the board. You're all welcome, by the way.
                        Seems a contradiction of terms.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

pellegrino, I think you're getting a little loose these days with what constitutes a pellegrino-approved template. It would seem that unauthorized edits are the norm.
                          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            pellegrino, I think you're getting a little loose these days with what constitutes a pellegrino-approved template. It would seem that unauthorized edits are the norm.
                            that's always been the norm, people can pick and choose what they want. I do realize people forget/omit the most important one.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                              that's always been the norm, people can pick and choose what they want. I do realize people forget/omit the most important one.
                              What's the most important one? If I failed to include it above, I'd like the opportunity to rectify my oversight.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                                A template is a guideline, not a command.
                                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                                X