Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who where has actually seen "the book of Mormon" musical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who where has actually seen "the book of Mormon" musical?

poll
    Yes I have seen the whole play
    5.26%
    No, I have not seen it but plan to soon
    21.05%
    No, I have not seen it.
    73.68%
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

I have not seen it, I would like to, but I don't have any plans to do so because the where of the BOM musical doesn't jive with my here.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

I think UD and Gabers are the only ones who have seen it. Anyone else? I would love to see it, but getting to NYC is challenging both financially and logistically.

Unless any of y'all want to volunteer to come to Mississippi to babysit my three kids. Anyone? Anyone?
      What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
      -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

We have tix for October 9, a Sunday, which seems appropriate.
        Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 06-17-2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X