-Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
          Around nine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
          They were an hour late out here.

Comment

I have to admit The Fray is putting on a solid set.

Comment

I have to admit The Fray is putting on a solid set.

Have SO MUCH FUN Shaka!

Comment

Great show tonight. Lots of energy, lots of fun. The stage/video screen was incredible.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

I'm stunned/speechless.

I'll post a review later.

Comment

I had a blast. Beautiful Day and All I Want is You were my favorite moments.

Bono introduced Beautiful Day by bringing up three sisters (were they from Utah?) who took turns reading a cheesy poem about Utah. At the end of the song, Bono says "More poems about this beautiful landscape, please." Very cool.

I saw them when they came to SLC for Vertigo tour, and I'm in love with the Vertigo Tour version of Sunday Bloody Sunday. This version wasn't as good for me.

Hold me, Thill me was better than expected. Loud and rocking and fun.

Rejoice was cool, and would have been more cool had the crowd known what to do, repeating Rejoice back, but they let it die quickly.

A lot of good second hand marijuana smoke in the air.

Crazy tonight into Discoteque was awesome.

Wasn't quite as emotional and spiritual as Vertigo tour (ending with Yahweh and 40), but still an amazing concert.

Comment

I'm stunned/speechless.

I'll post a review later.
                      The Fray was that good, huh?
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

I went to see U2 in SLC in May or June of... 1997?

I love U2 but I was more up for Rage which was, somewhat inexplicably, opening.

Midway through People of the Sun, abt the time Zack was raging this lyric

"Troops strippin' zoots, shots of red mist, sailors blood on tha deck
                        Come sista resist
                        From tha era of terror, check this photo lens
                        Now the city of angels as they ethnic cleanse"

A classic zoob (like out of the Ute fantasy manual on zoobs - tucked in t shirt, sandals w/ socks, jean shorts, braided belt - like a Ute had dressed him so he cld point and laugh) w/ his zoob date awkwardly turned to me and my two buddies who were doing our best to rage BYU-RM-Republican style and said haltingly "uhhh do you guys - um - know when U2 starts playing?"
                        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

http://larrylootsteen.wordpress.com/...alt-lake-city/

Comment

Yikes.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              The Fray was that good, huh?
                              The Fray actually sounded pretty much like they do on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                                The Fray actually sounded pretty much like they do on the radio.
                                So they sounded like a really crappy band?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X