• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    No linky.
    http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...now_storm.html

Comment

• This warm weather in Utah is crazy. The kids are asking me to open up the pool but I don't want to have to re-winterize it.

If this was April we would be doing the skiing/swimming thing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        This warm weather in Utah is crazy. The kids are asking me to open up the pool but I don't want to have to re-winterize it.

If this was April we would be doing the skiing/swimming thing today.
        I love it. Took down the Christmas lights yesterday and actually got uncomfortably hot. The kids played outside all day. I drove to the movies with my windows down last night. Best February ever.

Comment

• Woke up today sneezing. Pollen counts are up and the fruit trees are starting to bud. No way they survive without a hard freeze. Can't imagine any fruit surviving in Utah this year. I feel sorry for the fruit farmers.

Our tulips are all coming up also.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• You guys are killing me. I thought we had it warm with days in the 40's and snow/ice only in the shady spots. Last week was the first week we had a night above 30. We still have frost a foot down in the ground, and we're still in the low to mid 20's at night. It's like y'all live in Arizona.
            sigpic
            "Outlined against a blue, gray
            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              You guys are killing me. I thought we had it warm with days in the 40's and snow/ice only in the shady spots. Last week was the first week we had a night above 30. We still have frost a foot down in the ground, and we're still in the low to mid 20's at night. It's like y'all live in Arizona.
              Yes, cowboy, it is like we live in Arizona.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• We've got high winds and sideways rain right now. Today is trash day, and our recycle can blew over and our plastic containers were blowing all over the neighborhood. I started running after them, and when I'd reach down to pick something up, a gust would come and blow it away. I chased a orange Kirkland detergent jug for half a block before I could corral it. Did I mention it's raining hard as well?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  Yes, cowboy, it is like we live in Arizona.
                  If it makes you feel any better, we have highs in the 40's this week, but winter returns next week, with Tuesday's high all the way up to 17.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Here is our forecast. looks like I am too late to get my spring garden in...
                    Attached Files
                    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• Bay area sure was nice yesterday.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Bay area sure was nice yesterday.
                        Nicer today. Are you here?
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Bay area sure was nice yesterday.
                          Nicer than 73 with clear skies and no wind? Doubt it.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Nicer today. Are you here?
                            Monday and Tuesday.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Nicer than 73 with clear skies and no wind? Doubt it.
                              Bay area nicer than Vegas? Don't doubt it.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Bay area nicer than Vegas? Don't doubt it.
                                This thread is about weather, amigo. Try to keep up.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X