Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post

Sure missing Utah.
    Hey, that rock jetty...isn't that right off the Strand? South of camp Pendleton right off the 5?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Yep. Just south of Oceanside harbour.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

The one thing that makes snow seem at least somewhat appealing right now is the thought of no mosquitoes. Hate mosquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
          Yep. Just south of Oceanside harbour.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
          I was gonna guess Oceanside

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            3+ hours at the pool plus a slip n' slide in 90 + humidity? Dude, that sounds like a nightmare of a day, but any day with that type of weather sounds like a nightmare regardless of activity. Those steaks sound great, however. I'd be eating them inside your house to grab some AC!
            This is why people die in Seattle when the temps hit 100.

It wasn't too humid today here, about 60%. I think the heat index put it at 103˚. I actually liked it today. It felt good especially with the 78˚ pool temp.

We've had some weird weather and a ton of rain lately. Friday night we sat in our basement during a tornado warning (after seeing and reading those stories from Joplin I ain't messing around anymore). So today was welcome relief.

We did enjoy the steaks inside in the AC. Waffle cones and ice cream coming up!
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              I was gonna guess Oceanside
              In fact, the 2nd jetty (in the background of the photo) is the southern entrance to the channel.

Headed to Rockin' Baja cantina at the harbor for dinner tonight. It's not Cafe Rio, but we'll have to make do.
              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

78 with just a titch of a breeze. Honestly, this has been the most amazing winter/spring since I moved here 5 years ago. Every time we think the heat has finally arrived, it cools back down. Open windows every night provide a cool breeze to put me to sleep.

Summer will arrive eventually, and I'll enjoy the pool and the cheap golf, but this spring has been great.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

From February to May, I love living here. While much of the rest of the country is still below freezing, we are having glourious spring weather. All that is over now. The next four months are not fun for me. We'll be close to 100 in the next day or two, and not a dry heat. The bugs are starting to come out, the weeds are growing, and soon the lawns will start turning brown.

Comment

I don't know what it is right now. I pretty much just stay in the basement. It's always the same temperature down here.

Comment

There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                      And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

RIP Matthew Shepard.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          RIP Matthew Shepard.
                          It's not the same fence.
                          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                          And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Want to know the weather in my pants?

Spoiler for Current Weather Report in Robin's Pants:
                            High humidity with a 50% chance of showers.

Comment

There is a strange luminous orb in the heavens today. It seems to be emitting some sort of heating agent. Did anyone else see it outside?

sigpic

Comment

I have run out of ways to curse the weather this spring. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X