HBO's Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Yeah good point- I'm sure Jon is really looking forward to nailing his 15-year-old sister.
    I'd say you've got your panties in a twist - but apparently you don't wear any.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• that episode was boring sjbh
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        I'd say you've got your panties in a twist - but apparently you don't wear any.
        What? I said I understood your point of view-- the paragon of virtue, the One True King, the protagonist of the show has a lower moral composition than Cersei and Jaime, being not only incestuous, but an incestuous pedophile.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          What? I said I understood your point of view-- the paragon of virtue, the One True King, the protagonist of the show has a lower moral composition than Cersei and Jaime, being not only incestuous, but an incestuous pedophile.
          For the record - we're talking about a fantasy show with flying dragons, dead people who fight wars, dire wolfs, maim and torture, previous incestuous relationships, eunuch armies, legal brothels, death & rebirth, women giving birth to dark energy fields, nudity and violence, and you're telling me the paragon of virtue can't love a person "who is not his sister" "whom he loves," "and has always had a special relationship with?" So... Arya can be a cold blooded killer - but she's too young according to the GOT premise to be a sexual person? We don't know her exact age - but even Jon Snow called her a "woman" in S8E1. You're looking at GOT through your own eyes not GRRM. I predict Danny or Arya will die before the end, and Jon will end up with the living person.

Ask me another - I'm on a roll.
          Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-15-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

For the record - we're talking about a fantasy show with flying dragons, dead people who fight wars, dire wolfs, maim and torture, previous incestuous relationships, eunuch armies, legal brothels, death & rebirth, women giving birth to dark energy fields, nudity and violence, and you're telling me the paragon of virtue can't love a person "who is not his sister" "whom he loves," "and has always had a special relationship with?" So... Arya can be a cold blooded killer - but she's too young according to the GOT premise to be a sexual person? We don't know her exact age - but even Jon Snow called her a "woman" in S8E1. You're looking at GOT through your own eyes not GRRM. I predict Danny or Arya will die before the end, and Jon will end up with the living person.

Ask me another - I'm on a roll.

I think Arya ends up in a sexual situation with the ice dragon and the ghost of her aunt, Lyanna Stark. Bank on it.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I'm sure most of you have already seen this, skip to the music starting around the 30 second mark.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• No, Clack none of us thought that, despite the GOT incest theme, most of us don't go there.

Not great episode, but fun to have GOT back. They really missed a marketing win to put this thing in the dead of winter and lead it with "Winter is coming" all Christmas break.

I went to watch this and all of a sudden, I didn't have HBO subscription, had to pay $15 to add to my Comcast XFinity. I've been watching HBO this whole time. Did HBO play a fast one to up subscription revenue? Or was that a quirk for my system?

Comment

• yeah Clack is def the only one thinking that but he is used to being on an island with his opinions.
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• But seriously. I think most of us that were paying attention see that Arya and Gendry are about to be the power couple of the series...

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Looks like the big fight will be next week - and then we'll have three episodes to find the winner of the Game of Thrones.

Looks like Danny is going to have to kill Jon to keep her pole position. Or bend the knee.

Maybe I was wrong. I can't be right all the time.

Comment

I can't be right all the time.
                          No one is worried about that being a problem.

Comment

• top 3 episode of the series? i think so
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              top 3 episode of the series? i think so
                              I thought the episode was fantastic. I enjoy a good foundation building.

Tormund is the best.

You stay around and watch the "After the Episode" stuff? It was really good this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                top 3 episode of the series? i think so
                                The fireplace scene was so fantastic.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X