1st annual CUF ride around Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    We could start in Carson City and use that climb up to the lake at a warm up for the ride around the lake.
    Kingsbury grade would be a tough one. I like the way you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
      Goose how are you getting out of going to NVAL's?
      COme on steel, man up and come to the ride.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        I distinctly remember asking him just 2 or 3 weeks ago if he was going to do the St George marathon and him telling me no way. Now I find out 2 days ago that he is registered, accepted and ready to go. And, he has talked his dad into going with him.

He may just show up at the start of the ride, with a new 12 pound carbon fiber bike, a few guys from Team Astana and his quadriceps ripped and ready to go.

Man of Steel and Man of Mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Creek I really, really want to. I feel like I'm missing out on a really fun ride. But my wife will be officiating parts of the meet meaning we have 2 very young kids that need watching and a 7 year old that needs much help getting to the race starts each time. It's just impossible for me that weekend. Next year I'll be sure and speak up.

Comment

Creek I really, really want to. I feel like I'm missing out on a really fun ride. But my wife will be officiating parts of the meet meaning we have 2 very young kids that need watching and a 7 year old that needs much help getting to the race starts each time. It's just impossible for me that weekend. Next year I'll be sure and speak up.
            What does she do? I am doing Stroke and Turn this year. Should be fun DQing the 7 year olds on their breastroke under water work.

Comment

Just bring them along. I've got a Burley trailer. We can set up a DVD player inside and throw a bunch of ingredients (thanks landpoke) in there to keep them happy. You'll hardly know they are along for the ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                What does she do? I am doing Stroke and Turn this year. Should be fun DQing the 7 year olds on their breastroke under water work.

She does stroke and turn. It's always a DQ fest between breast stroke and butterfly for the young swimmers.

Comment

She does stroke and turn. It's always a DQ fest between breast stroke and butterfly for the young swimmers.
                  Sweet. Sporting the white polo shirt is what I do best.

Comment

• Where are people staying?

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                      Where are people staying?

I was still hoping to find out where we were starting. I have never been to Tahoe, so I plan on relying on the input here. I have contributed little to getting this going so I am being patient. We need a King.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                        I was still hoping to find out where we were starting. I have never been to Tahoe, so I plan on relying on the input here. I have contributed little to getting this going so I am being patient. We need a King.

Comment

....well, are we men, or mice?

"Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

"Now I'm the King of the Swingers; A jungle VIP"

Comment

"Now I'm the King of the Swingers; A jungle VIP"
                              I've reached the top and had to stop and that's what's a-bothering me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Borg View Post
                                ....well, are we men, or mice?
                                As far as the plans go, is there really any difference?

Comment

Working...
                                X