No announcement yet.

BYU License Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had a car, even brand new off the lot, as clean as KC's truck is.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
      Sore spot - that house across the street is an eyesore to the neighborhood, and I'm hoping that the arsonist that has been striking regularly around the Salt Lake Valley this summer makes it his next target.
      Tim came to New Orleans in 2004 for a visit. Despite my warnings, he went for a stroll down Bourbon Street and came away disgusted by the debauchery he witnessed there. In the wee hours of the morning, he wrote a poem and put it up on his blog. It had a refrain of something like, "Break, levees, break and wash this city clean." He forgot about the post and the poem, until about a month after Katrina when suddenly he started getting all kinds of ANGRY comments on his blog.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Tim came to New Orleans in 2004 for a visit. Despite my warnings, he went for a stroll down Bourbon Street and came away disgusted by the debauchery he witnessed there. In the wee hours of the morning, he wrote a poem and put it up on his blog. It had a refrain of something like, "Break, levees, break and wash this city clean." He forgot about the post and the poem, until about a month after Katrina when suddenly he started getting all kinds of ANGRY comments on his blog.
        Tim's a prophet.
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
          B12PLS

Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
          Lol. I may just do that.
          Have you done it yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
          X