My Monthly Guitar Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Singing range is no big deal as you can adjust to fit. Superstition done on a looper is impressive. Don't Stop Believing, California Dreaming, and any number of nineties pop/rock bands (Toad the Wet Sprocket, Collective Soul, Gin Blossoms) are a good well in which to dive.
    Hey Jealousy is a great tune. I'll definitely do that one.

Journey is great too; melodic and recognizable.

Thanks for the suggestions.
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Yes but you do not have to spend that much. https://www.mimsukes.com/. Friend of mine from a BYU ward.
      Thanks all. Looks like they are all sold out at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        My daughter wants a ukulele for her birthday. Does it really matter what I get her? She is 13.
        We have two here. Spent about 80 for my daughter's. It has stood up. Amahi seems like a good brand.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
          Thanks all. Looks like they are all sold out at the moment.
          Contact her directly and see what's up. I can give you her Facebook profile if you want.

Comment

Contact her directly and see what's up. I can give you her Facebook profile if you want.
            We are looking for August, so no rush at the moment. For once in my life I am not last minute shopping.

Comment

Working...
            X