No announcement yet.

Country music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like Pauly from the Sopranos. Whose picture is worse? Randy or Glen?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

You folks go ahead and laugh, but Randy is building up a treasure trove of material for some new songs.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
        Wow, he's only 5'9".
        What do you mean ONLY?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          You folks go ahead and laugh, but Randy is building up a treasure trove of material for some new songs.
          This does nothing but enhance his image as a country star. I guess country and hip hop have that in common. Not too many careers you can say that about.

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
            Wow, he's only 5'9".
            His hair gives him an extra inch.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              Whose picture is worse? Randy or Glen?

Glen looks really, really drunk. Like he was passed out and a cop had to prod him awake kind of drunk.

Randy looks pissed, but not quite as intoxicated. Looks like he scrapped a bit too.

In my mind, drinking+fighting > drinking a lot.

Winner: Randy Travis.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Why do mug shots always look so horrible? When/if I get busted, I'm going to brush what's left of my hair and smile really nice.

Comment

Carrie Underwood warns fans she ‘might look a bit different’ after ‘gruesome’ injury

In mid-November, country star Carrie Underwood tripped and fell on the stairs outside her Nashville home, and according to her publicist she had “non life-threatening injuries including a broken wrist and cuts and abrasions.”

. . . . . . .

Underwood, 34, explained that in addition to her broken wrist, she injured her face. “I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told Mike that he had put between 40-50 stitches in,” she wrote, referring to her husband, hockey player Mike Fisher. “Now here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not looking quite the same.”
                  Fell "on" the stairs?
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Is this just a creative way to say she got some poor plastic surgery?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Is this just a creative way to say she got some poor plastic surgery?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      Ha, that's what mrs. myboynoah thought. To me, this sounds like a classic cover for spousal abuse.

Whatever it is, it is quite strange.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I also thought about bad plastic surgery. But spouse abuse also is possible. Or maybe she just drinks too much.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

This is supposedly a photo of Carrie post-surgery (left). Not sure I see any big difference.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                          X