Country music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
    I may be wrong, but I believe you have them confused with Little Big Town on this one.
    Nope, you're right. Heh, I thought for sure it was The Band Perry.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]Z6qiUMCJCUA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
      "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
      -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
      -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Wow... This thread is giving that "BYU back to the MWC" thread a run for it's money as the worst thread on CUF.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Wow... This thread is giving that "BYU back to the MWC" thread a run for it's money as the worst thread on CUF.
          What's the point in being an asshole? Who asked ya?

[YOUTUBE]I4s0nzsU1Wg[/YOUTUBE]
          "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
          -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
          -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Devildog View Post
            What's the point in being an asshole? Who asked ya?
            LOL.

Comment

confederate railroad was decent act. Who doesn't love Trash women?
              "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

I have a soft spot for this song...
                [YOUTUBE]HVL2NGpkUGE[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]F1bYTDHS17A[/YOUTUBE]
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post

DNF gets me!

Now, carry on with your crappy youtube videos...

Comment

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        You're right. As bad as this thread is, the "BYU MWC salvation" thread is much, much worse. Sorry for the hyperbole.

Comment

You're right. As bad as this thread is, the "BYU MWC salvation" thread is much, much worse. Sorry for the hyperbole.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Country superstar Randy Travis walked naked into a convenience store to buy cigarettes, touching off a bizarre series of events that ended with him being charged with threatening to shoot a state trooper in North Texas, police and sources said.
                            http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/...165419146.html
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

The best part of this for me was that he wrecked his 1998 Pontiac Trans Am. Randy can own any car he wants. But he rolls in this:

It bet it really gets up and goes.

Comment

Wow, he's only 5'9".
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
                                X