• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've been gettin my dolly on lately:

[youtube]1plvBR02wDs[/youtube]

[youtube]6j4U66RYzQo[/youtube]

and i don't do the american idol thing, but this was very good:

[youtube]hvTwFl6OIAk[/youtube]
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Wylie Gustafson and The Wild West - yahoo yodel makes western music memorable. 200 tons from latest album Rocketbuster is great

Corb Lund - Hard on Equipment

Comment

[YOUTUBE]isLqoB3v_wI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]tJixs2FoZ_Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZDRfrVMrV6Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-Fulz4ytZ54[/YOUTUBE]
        "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
        -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
        -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Every single country song ever produced is completely awful. It is one the genre of music that I have never heard a song that I actually enjoy.
          If this statement were limited to current commercial country, I might agree. But there's some country or country inspired stuff that I like.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K6Y-YGZUec"]Reba McEntire-Fancy - YouTube[/nomedia]
            Last edited by clackamascoug; 05-14-2012, 11:20 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

The snobbery on the site is always good for a laugh. So many of you around here appear to think you're better than everybody else.

[YOUTUBE]0X69rIzFQDY[/YOUTUBE]
              Last edited by Devildog; 05-14-2012, 11:27 PM.
              "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
              -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
              -Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Here's a classic for Robin (and amigo's)

[YOUTUBE]-tJXjt5D4zY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
                -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                  I've been digging The Band Perry lately. Doesn't hurt that the lead singer is absolutely gorgeous.

[YOUTUBE]q_HFep1JR3c[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]YTRZM93x7n0&feature=related[/youtube]
                  Their duet with Lionel Richie "Deep River Woman" is fantastic.
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]BPCjC543llU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]TTA2buWlNyM[/YOUTUBE]
                    -Thucydides

-Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                      Their duet with Lionel Richie "Deep River Woman" is fantastic.
                      I may be wrong, but I believe you have them confused with Little Big Town on this one.
                      sigpic
                      "Outlined against a blue, gray
                      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        If this statement were limited to current commercial country, I might agree. But there's some country or country inspired stuff that I like.
                        You just have to get out of Nashville for the good stuff.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I dig
                          Ryan Bingham
                          Joe Pug (check him out if only for his lyricism)
                          Steve Earle
                          Justin Townes Earle
                          Guy Clark
                          Chuck Ragan
                          Tim Barry
                          Shooter Jennings
                          Drive-By Truckers
                          Johnny Cash
                          Hank III
                          Jakob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            You just have to get out of Nashville for the good stuff.
                            Nah. There's plenty of crappy mainstream country. There's alot of good stuff too. It's no different than any other genre.
                            "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
                              Nah. There's plenty of crappy mainstream country. There's alot of good stuff too. It's no different than any other genre.
                              Yeah, but I am fan of the Texas/Austin-style alternative country scene. We have an article of faith about ripping on Nashville.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Mr. Yahoo yodel

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9db9vr94g"]Learn to yodel with Wylie Gustafson - YouTube[/nomedia]

Comment

Working...
                                X