Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,681 to 1,686 of 1686

Thread: The TrolleyDodgers

Thank goodness for pitching depth

4 of the 5 members of the opening day rotation are on the DL, including Kershaw - again

somehow they are managing to stay compeitive

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

In the "Rich Get Richer" topic

The Dodgers get Machado from the Orioles for prospects

I know he's just a rental, but it might win them the division

https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/news/man...rs/c-286340444

Now, they need to fix the Bullpen
    Last edited by happyone; 07-19-2018 at 03:58 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Quote Originally Posted by happyone View Post
    In the "Rich Get Richer" topic

The Dodgers get Machado from the Orioles for prospects

I know he's just a rental, but it might win them the division

https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/news/man...rs/c-286340444

Now, they need to fix the Bullpen
    I'm hoping he's more than a rental. I think they are looking to land either him or Harper this offseason.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    I'm hoping he's more than a rental. I think they are looking to land either him or Harper this offseason.
    I think he's only a rental. Before they go after anyone else they have to lock up Kershaw. And then I think they maybe go after Bryce.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    i don't understand why he would have to be a rental. somebody is going to pay him, why can't it be the dodgers? the idea that he has to be a rental seems odd to me.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    i don't understand why he would have to be a rental. somebody is going to pay him, why can't it be the dodgers? the idea that he has to be a rental seems odd to me.
    The dodgers are not planning on him being a rental. They will try and sign him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...