The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    you shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread.
    There must be opposition in all things. With all the evil in this thread someone must stand up for the good, I will be the lone brave soul.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I just found out that a teammate of mine from college, Henry Bonilla, is now with the Dodgers organization. He spent the last two years with the Bees, but apparently signed with LA this offseason. He's pitching in Albuquerque, so you'll have to let me know if he ever gets called up. He's 30, this is his 4th or 5th season in AAA, and he's never thrown terribly well at that level, so the chances are slim, but I guess you never know. My initial reaction is they likely just signed him to throw 100 innings and keep their rotation intact at that level and don't have any plans for him beyond that.

This is the second of my friends/old teammates to play in the Dodgers organization. Gross.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        I just found out that a teammate of mine from college, Henry Bonilla, is now with the Dodgers organization. He spent the last two years with the Bees, but apparently signed with LA this offseason. He's pitching in Albuquerque, so you'll have to let me know if he ever gets called up. He's 30, this is his 4th or 5th season in AAA, and he's never thrown terribly well at that level, so the chances are slim, but I guess you never know. My initial reaction is they likely just signed him to throw 100 innings and keep their rotation intact at that level and don't have any plans for him beyond that.

This is the second of my friends/old teammates to play in the Dodgers organization. Gross.
        Please inform him that the Dodgers suck and that if Alyssa Millano offers to sleep with him because of his association with the Dodgers that he will get chlamydia.
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post

If he's pitching AAA with the Dodgers, he's not in Albuquerque.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

The Albuquerque Isotopes are a minor league baseball team based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The team, which plays in the Pacific Coast League, is the Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuquerque_Isotopes
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Ha. I am oblivious. It's not like I live in Vegas or anything. Shows you how much I follow the Vegas sporting scene. Shows you how much anyone follows the Vegas sporting scene, i guess.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Matt Cain: 950k
                looking good today: 3 hits, 0 runs through six.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp...ilmlb_sfnmlb_1

Comment

Originally posted by 8BR View Post
                  looking good today: 3 hits, 0 runs through six.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp...ilmlb_sfnmlb_1
                  2 out of 3 vs the Brewers. Cain was dealing tonight 7 innings, 4 hits, 1 earned 2 walks and 5 kis. Solid outing. Benji Molina with 4 Rbis today.
                  *Banned*

Comment

I see that ManRam has decided to stir up some interesting controversy for the Dodgers home opener today vs the Giants.

I can't think of a better time to announce that you eventually want to play somewhere else!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...-indians_N.htm
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The Dodgers AAA team is the Isotopes, like in the Simpsons? My choice of teams gets better everyday!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        The Dodgers AAA team is the Isotopes, like in the Simpsons? My choice of teams gets better everyday!
                        They actually named the team after the team in the Simpsons. It was put to a public vote.

That is an interesting way to choose the name of a team and totally unexpected from Albuquerque. It is more of a Shelbyville idea.....

sigpic

Comment

Bottom of the order giving Bills some much needed breathing room. Ethier with a solo shot from the 6 spot, then Kemp and Blake got on base, Bills sacrificed them over, and Furcal knocked them home. O-Hud kept his perfect day alive, knocking in Furcal. ManRam was given the IBB, and then Loney drew a walk, loading the bases and ending The Big Unit's day. Martin, managed to avoing being the first and last outs of the inning, by singling in Hudson and Ramirez. 7-1 good guys. 5 runs scored with 2 outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Bottom of the order giving Bills some much needed breathing room. Ethier with a solo shot from the 6 spot, then Kemp and Blake got on base, Bills sacrificed them over, and Furcal knocked them home. O-Hud kept his perfect day alive, knocking in Furcal. ManRam was given the IBB, and then Loney drew a walk, loading the bases and ending The Big Unit's day. Martin, managed to avoing being the first and last outs of the inning, by singling in Hudson and Ramirez. 7-1 good guys. 5 runs scored with 2 outs.
                            I am jealous of the Dodgers offense, it is very good. Except for Casey Blake that guy sucks.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Not a bad way to open the year at Dodger Stadium against the Giants.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                                Not a bad way to open the year at Dodger Stadium against the Giants.
                                No roadie for you, I take it?

I am toying with going to the game tomorrow or Wed. Always a fun series.

Also, did anyone check Wolf's line from yesterday? Did that guy start juicing over the weekend? If we get that guy to show, I like our chances much more than his first outing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X