No announcement yet.

The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Comment

• 29th anniversary of Kirk Gibson legendary Walk off home run in the '88 World Series

Boom - way to celebrate the day - Justin Turner

Last edited by happyone; 10-16-2017, 06:13 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
          29th anniversary of Gibson Walk off home run

Boom - way to celebrate the day - Justin Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYdrrfj6joY
          When Canseco hit the grand slam in that game, my mom made me go to bed. She has felt horrible about it ever since and never made me go to bed when one of my teams was playing an important game again. She texted me and apologized again last night after Turner's HR.

Comment

• WORLD SERIES!!!

Comment

• I'm hoping the Dodgers will be up 3-0 and I can snag a reasonably priced ticket after all the Yankees fans have given up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                I'm hoping the Dodgers will be up 3-0 and I can snag a reasonably priced ticket after all the Yankees fans have given up.
                I'm with you brother.

Comment

• When Gibson hit that dagger home run off of Eckersley in '88, I was so thoroughly bummed that to drown my sorrows I headed to Fry's Electronics and bought my first ever PC that same night. Last night I told my wife if the Dodgers win the Series this time (even though I don't care at all for the Yankees), my sorrow will require a new 4K OLED TV. Go Dodgers!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    When Gibson hit that dagger home run off of Eckersley in '88, I was so thoroughly bummed that to drown my sorrows I headed to Fry's Electronics and bought my first ever PC that same night. Last night I told my wife if the Dodgers win the Series this time (even though I don't care at all for the Yankees), my sorrow will require a new 4K OLED TV. Go Dodgers!
                    That is very gracious of you. May your family enjoy hours of 4K OLED entertainment. #thisteam

Comment

• love it
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• in the words of the immortal Marv Albert

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Corey Seager out for the season - Tommy John Surgery

Once upon time wasn't Tommy John surgery just for pitchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                            Corey Seager out for the season - Tommy John Surgery

Once upon time wasn't Tommy John surgery just for pitchers?
                            He's been struggling with it since before the WS. Why was this not addressed in the offseason?

Comment

• Totally agree with the

Comment

• In the "When it Rains it Pours" department

Kershaw to the DL - tendonitis in is bicep, I would guess he will miss at least 2 starts

This is the 3rd straight yr for a stint on the DL for him

https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/news/cla...st/c-275530064

Comment

Working...
                                X