The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom. Belli.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I couldn't stay up. Went to bed wishing for the best. I'm grateful we have an early game today. On the other hand Kershaw is pitching and I'm already spotting the Brewers 5 runs. Need the bats tonight.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• I got home from work at 2300 and was able to watch the 10th-13th innings, It then took another hour to wind down enough to go to sleep

I just wonder which Kershaw is going to show up?

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
          I got home from work at 2300 and was able to watch the 10th-13th innings, It then took another hour to wind down enough to go to sleep

I just wonder which Kershaw is going to show up?
          Unfortunately it looks like playoff Kershaw showed up.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• he's settled down and now has 3 hitter going through six, so it looks like the good one showed up

Since I'm at work and the don't allow us radios or God forbid TV, I'm following it on GameDay

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
              he's settled down and now has 3 hitter going through six, so it looks like the good one showed up

Since I'm at work and the don't allow us radios or God forbid TV, I'm following it on GameDay
              Finally a little clutch hitting with RISP.

Comment

• They're letting Kershaw bat in the 7th - a complete game anyone?

EDIT

They didn't let him pitch the 8th - so no complete game

Interesting decision after letting him bat (and score) in the 7th
                Last edited by happyone; 10-17-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• I'll take the win - now to get one in Wisconsin

Comment

• Well, in the series again! I love how the team celebrated, kinda subdued. This year seems different, more business-like. They'll be ready. I don't know if they win this one, but they will not go down without a fight.

GO DOYERS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Wasted so many chances with runners on, because Roberts refuses to play small, ever.

EDIT: and now we bringing in Alex Wood. Not ideal.

He heard you. Just put 108 homeruns on the bench for game 3.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Woah,

It looks like the Dodgers might be getting ready to seriously join the Bryce Harper Sweepstakes

They traded Puig, Kemp and Alex Wood to the Reds for Homer Baily and some prospects, clearing about 15 mil from their luxury tax

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...incinnati-reds
                        Last edited by happyone; 12-21-2018, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• 8 dingers. KO Greinke. Ryu 1 run over 7 innings. I'll take that.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            8 dingers. KO Greinke. Ryu 1 run over 7 innings. I'll take that.
                            Ditto

Comment

• They've really started out hammering the ball - 13 HRs in 3 games!

Comment

• And to think I was excited about the Joe Kelly signing in the off-season.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X