No announcement yet.

The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kershaw is up to 10 strikeouts through 6. Will he out do Billingsly 11 strikeouts on Monday vs. the Giants?
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      Kershaw is up to 10 strikeouts through 6. Will he out do Billingsly 11 strikeouts on Monday vs. the Giants?
      Strikes out the side in the 7th, up to 13. This kid is special.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Nice move Torre. Way to pull Kershaw when he was on fire. Damn it to hell.
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

No sooner than I text Junkie to tell him that I am not sold on Kuo.....batter HBP, single, 3-run HR.

What the hell do you pull Kershaw for in the top of the 7th if you are not confident that Kuo can give you 2 solid innings?
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

What the hell do you pull Kershaw for in the top of the 7th if you are not confident that Kuo can give you 2 solid innings?
            If the Dodgers can't come back tonight it is on Torre's ass. I don't understand pulling Kershaw. He struck out the side in the 7th. He has given up 1 hit. Let him get it to Broxton.
            "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

105 pitches, you don't want to mess with a young arm as great as this.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                105 pitches, you don't want to mess with a young arm as great as this.
                very true. The 8th was just a very frustrating inning after seeing Kershaw just own the Giants for 7 innings.
                "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

this is craziness. tied up 4-4 going into the 9th.

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Nice win by the Blue Crew.

That last pitch was odd. But I will take it.

sigpic

Comment

That Giants bullpen paying dividends. . . for the Blue. Go Dodgers!
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        That Giants bullpen paying dividends. . . for the Blue. Go Dodgers!
                        I can't wait to see the Giants pen in the 4th inning tonight because Zito is starting.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Stupid MLB pass blacked out the game here in Eugene. I had it recording while I was at Scouts. I called and was told that we didn't get it because San Francisco is the "local" team.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Stupid MLB pass blacked out the game here in Eugene. I had it recording while I was at Scouts. I called and was told that we didn't get it because San Francisco is the "local" team.
                            If SF is the local team, then the local FSN should show their games, no?
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              If SF is the local team, then the local FSN should show their games, no?
                              I would have needed to know that before I set it to record. And I didn't see it on any of the FSN channels when I was looking and realized that it hadn't recorded. Hard work being a baseball fan.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Wow! Nice win by the Blue Crew.

That last pitch was odd. But I will take it.
                                Unreal. Not sure why Bochy leaves in Howry to start another inning. Then Wilson tries to paint the corner on a 3-2 pitch with the bases loaded when he is throwing 99. Throw one down the damn middle and hope your best stuff is better then Loneys.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X