The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I am jealous of the Dodgers offense, it is very good. Except for Casey Blake that guy sucks.
    And it really hasn't clicked, yet. Four starters hitting below .250, two of them below .200. (And yes, their OPS' are also very low).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      No roadie for you, I take it?

I am toying with going to the game tomorrow or Wed. Always a fun series.

Also, did anyone check Wolf's line from yesterday? Did that guy start juicing over the weekend? If we get that guy to show, I like our chances much more than his first outing.
      I am still looking into Mother's Day weekend.

I did see the line by Wolf. I was going to comment on it last night. It was nice to see such a difference in a matter of 5 days.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        And it really hasn't clicked, yet. Four starters hitting below .250, two of them below .200. (And yes, their OPS' are also very low).
        If you are looking up their numbers anyway, why not provide us with the useful numbers instead of the crap numbers like BA.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Hudson hits for the cycle. Nice job O-Dawg.....
          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            If you are looking up their numbers anyway, why not provide us with the useful numbers instead of the crap numbers like BA.
            Because then I wouldn't get a snarky BP-driven comment out of you, and my day wouldn't be complete.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Hudson just hit a triple to complete the cycle. Apparently it's the first cycle ever at Dodger Stadium. *THAT* is impressive.
              Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Hudson just hit a triple to complete the cycle. Apparently it's the first cycle ever at Dodger Stadium. *THAT* is impressive.
                And he is on my fantasy team!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  Hudson hits for the cycle. Nice job O-Dawg.....
                  The Orlando Hudson signing was a very good signing. As bad as Ned Colletti can be as a GM he has made some nice moves.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Sunny afternoon
                    Hudson hits for the cycle
                    Giants look awful
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Sunny afternoon
                      Hudson hits for the cycle
                      Giants look awful
                      You are only four "Make passionate love"s away from the perfect day!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        You are only four "Make passionate love"s away from the perfect day!
                        Correction.....2.

Plus, I may go dancing tonight! Or a museum or a concert.

sigpic

Comment

Eff you all!
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Eff you all!
                            Today would have been a great day to wear your gear in the pavilion. People would have had mercy and thrown soft stuff....pretzels, cotton candy, popcorn, etc..

sigpic

Comment

Today would have been a great day to wear your gear in the pavilion. People would have had mercy and thrown soft stuff....pretzels, cotton candy, popcorn, etc..
                              Some dude was stabbed in the parking lot after the game. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was a Giants fan that was stabbed.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                                Some dude was stabbed in the parking lot after the game. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy was a Giants fan that was stabbed.
                                Wow, I just checked that out. I agree. In fact, I would almost guarantee that the guy was a Giants fan.

The Dodgers home opener against the San Francisco Giants was marred by violence Monday afternoon when a man was stabbed multiple times after getting into an argument with several men in a pickup truck, Los Angeles police said.
                                The stabbing was reported at 5:43 p.m. in parking lot 6 at Dodger Stadium, said Officer Karen Rayner. The victim, who was not immediately identified, was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in serious condition.
                                Police are searching for the assailant, who fled with two others in a black pickup truck, Rayner said.
                                "Officers have a good description of the vehicle and the suspects, and we expect to make arrests," she said.
                                No excuse for this kind of crap, but Giant fan has to understand the environment. It is NOT a great place to be popping off at the mouth while wearing Giant gear. You have to be smart about your business. getting into a trash talking argument with a bunch of guys in a pickup truck? yikes. People think that these warnings are just cute ways to beef up the rivalry. I can't stress it enough....leave your Giants gear at home. Do everyone a favor and just leave it at home.

On an unrelated note, Kuroda is out for a month, so they are saying.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X