The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    And to think I was excited about the Joe Kelly signing in the off-season.
    well maybe he can suck until August again. As long as he is good in the second half I can live with that.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      well maybe he can suck until August again. As long as he is good in the second half I can live with that.
      Dude was lights out against us in the WS. Now he's throwing meatballs
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

And to think I was excited about the Joe Kelly signing in the off-season.
        AN 18.00 ERA is not the way to start off with a new team

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• This team rakes.
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

This team rakes.
            And will lose again in the playoffs.
            *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              And will lose again in the playoffs.
              At least we will get there.
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Three losses all because of Joe Kelly now. It's early but might be time to consider a DFA. In another loss he managed to reduce his ERA to 13.5.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

At least we will get there.
                  And you will probably hang another 2nd place banner. Lol basically the mlb version of Utah.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Three losses all because of Joe Kelly now. It's early but might be time to consider a DFA. In another loss he managed to reduce his ERA to 13.5.
                    Losing Ryu early didn’t help. He’s been the Dodgers’ best starting pitcher for 3 years, but also their most injured. And so it begins again.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Three losses all because of Joe Kelly now. It's early but might be time to consider a DFA. In another loss he managed to reduce his ERA to 13.5.
                      Preach. The only ray of hope is that he started poorly in Boston last year as well.

Comment

• fantastic play by Bellinger in yesterdays game against the Nats

https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/news/ryu...roundout-to-rf

Just what can he NOT do - he leads the Dodgers in every major offensive category and now this

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                          fantastic play by Bellinger in yesterdays game against the Nats

https://www.mlb.com/dodgers/news/ryu...roundout-to-rf

Just what can he NOT do - he leads the Dodgers in every major offensive category and now this
                          Yeah, if Ryu holds on for the no-no, that goes down as one of the all-time great no-hit-saving plays.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Fun read about Belly's hot start to the season. As impressive as he has been on offense, he's been a wrecking machine in right field. His two assists Monday night against the Muts (especially the double play throw to 3rd) were just unreal.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2...on-mlb-history

Comment

• Totally agree - he's been in a bit of a "slump" and is still hitting almost 380

Comment

• Makes me so glad we have him in right instead of Harper who is on pace to set the strikeout record.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X