No announcement yet.

The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely postgame conversation with three former Dodgers with an axe to grind and an obvious New Yorker. I love it!!

Comment

• LET'S GO DOYERS!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/images/0/0/4/1545...s_icli299r.gif

Comment

• Bump! Let's go Dodgers!!

Comment

• Corey mother-bleeping Seager!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• steroids are back in force.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              steroids are back in force.
              The balls are juiced and the mound lowered. Everyone is hitting them out.

Comment

• Darvish to the Dodgers!

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                  Darvish to the Dodgers!
                  Darvish to the DL

http://m.dodgers.mlb.com/news/articl...picId=27118384

He is only supposed to miss one start though

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                    Darvish to the DL

http://m.dodgers.mlb.com/news/articl...picId=27118384

He is only supposed to miss one start though
                    Bellinger came up gimpy after a catch on the warning track today. Looks like he rolled his ankle. Hope it's nothing serious.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Dodgers are in a slump "only" 6-4 in the last 10 games ( and losing tonight in the 8th )

and Bellinger is on the 10 day DL

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                        Dodgers are in a slump "only" 6-4 in the last 10 games ( and losing tonight in the 8th )

and Bellinger is on the 10 day DL
                        Bellinger gets back today. No worries.

Comment

• the really are in a slump - lost 5 in a row

I think that quiets the 116 win talk

Comment

• Mattingly said he spoke with Guerra and he's still our guy and his reasoning wasn't that inspiring.
                            hi

Comment

• getting Bellinger and Kershaw back haven't helped !

1-15 for the last 16 games - 64 Phillies anyone?

Comment

• FINALLY after 11 straight losses they win !!

Comment

Working...
                                X