Tickets for Nov 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Nov 22

If anyone has tickets for sale for the BYU game, please let me know. Ideally i would look for 4, but will take 1 and go solo if I need to ditch people in my group.

I know there is stuff online, but thought I would start here first.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

TripleD I don't have a ticket for you, but if you're able to get a ticket from a scalper or whomever and we can squeeze you in...you're welcome to join my brother and I in the Crimson Club section....bring extra an raincoat...you'll need it.

I expect it to be an even more hostile environment than it was 2 years ago, but thats okay, it'll be a ton of fun.

Also we might be doing the Tucano's thing again,,,but this time at The Gateway,,but haven't decided yet. My birthday is the Mon after the game and I'm on their Bday club list...where if you buy one dinner, the birthday boy gets his for free.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
      TripleD I don't have a ticket for you, but if you're able to get a ticket from a scalper or whomever and we can squeeze you in...you're welcome to join my brother and I in the Crimson Club section....bring extra an raincoat...you'll need it.

I expect it to be an even more hostile environment than it was 2 years ago, but thats okay, it'll be a ton of fun.

Also we might be doing the Tucano's thing again,,,but this time at The Gateway,,but haven't decided yet. My birthday is the Mon after the game and I'm on their Bday club list...where if you buy one dinner, the birthday boy gets his for free.
      Did somebody say Tucanos?

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        If anyone has tickets for sale for the BYU game, please let me know. Ideally i would look for 4, but will take 1 and go solo if I need to ditch people in my group.

I know there is stuff online, but thought I would start here first.
        I saw y'zguy selling a couple on Primaryboard the other day. Are you willing to sit by him?
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I saw y'zguy selling a couple on Primaryboard the other day. Are you willing to sit by him?
          Y'zguy has been running his tickets gig for years. He does it as his Ebay side business venture and has for a long time. I don't think you'd have to sit by him....but if you did...I'd recommend buying them from someone more tolerable...like Mr. Crimson.

He tried to get me to buy some tickets from him for Monday Night RAW back in June but I didn't...he wanted way too much for them.

Comment

thanks, RB. appreciate the offer.

by raincoat, you mean a real raincoat, right? not a...well......you know.....sitting between two guys, squeezing me in....you do the math.

Kickof is 4PM right? I was jonesing for rodizio, but I would be up for anything if people are getting together early for grindage.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Y'zguy has been running his tickets gig for years. He does it as his Ebay side business venture and has for a long time. I don't think you'd have to sit by him....but if you did...I'd recommend buying them from someone more tolerable...like Mr. Crimson.

He tried to get me to buy some tickets from him for Monday Night RAW back in June but I didn't...he wanted way too much for them.
              Y'zguy is an ebayer..... That explains a ton about that tool.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

my dad has a neighbor who was looking to sell because he is going out of town for thanksgiving the friday before the game. i will let you know if they are still for sale...

Comment

Working...
                X