The Beatles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    I try to imagine what makes Paul McCartney want to reveal these stories now, at this point in his life. If he doesn't reveal them, no one will. So, why reveal it? He doesn't need the money. Or is he just one of those guys that always wants more? Is it because he just wants to win? It is a way to make sure the book is a success? Is it to draw attention to himself just after he released another album full of gentle, pleasant but wholly unremarkable and uninteresting music? Or is it just because he truly thinks that it isn't that weird (although it is) and that everyone wants to hear this stuff? All in all, I think I could have managed never learning this.

I think he's lived the majority of his life in a crazy party vortex and this stuff really is pretty tame next to what say Mick Jagger would do on a Tuesday night. I honestly think he just casually mentioned it just because it came up.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      I think he's lived the majority of his life in a crazy party vortex and this stuff really is pretty tame next to what say Mick Jagger would do on a Tuesday night. I honestly think he just casually mentioned it just because it came up.
      That sounds about right.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          Ouch - Come Together... over me. Damn, NY Post is cruel.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Hey maybe Paul just meant they had one of those musician's wank sessions where they just jam for hours on different scales and riffs.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
            X