How much is gas where you're at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    It's about $3.43 here now most places. Today I carpooled with my father and brother in my little Mazda as opposed to taking the Chevy 1500 and my brother driving separately in his F150.

Most of the other guys I work with are carpooling together as well.
    this makes me glad I'm a ten minute bicycle ride from work.
    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      this makes me glad I'm a ten minute bicycle ride from work.
      Yeah my brother dropped me and my dad off and then he continued up the road to his workplace. He'll pick us up this evening.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'll be riding my bike to work again as soon as the rainy season is over. We're nearing the $3.60 mark here.

Comment

$3.95 last night for 87 octane.

Comment

I calculated it out a few hours ago. It's $5.45 a gallon here for 85 octane. It's about $5.85 for 87. And yet traffic still sucks here.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

$3.75 last night for 87. You Californian's have to be over $4 right now.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                $3.75 last night for 87. You Californian's have to be over $4 right now.
                We're in La Quinta/Palm Springs this week, experiencing both gas and temperature shock - $4.19 for 87 with a high of 98 degrees.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Along I5 from Eugene to Bellingham it is between $3.99-$4.15 for regular.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Even buying at Costco or using the ten cent/gallon rebate at Safeway we are pushing 3.90 for 87 ochotane.
                    I can see 5 dollar gas in the future, because summer driving season has yet to start. I am already seeing the repercussions in the price of fresh produce and certain other groceries.

Comment

Last night, it was $4.39 for 87 octane for me. Times like this make me glad I have a mini van and not an SUV.

Comment

We paid $4.59 for 87 at one point on this trip. Thankfully we have bought our last CA gas.
                        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

I have not gassed up my car in over a month.. However it has finally hit empty and will have to gas up this week. I am bracing for the price shock now.

Of course my wife has gassed up our Jeep every 2 to 3 weeks. With me taking the Buss daily I think it has saved us the rising cost in our budget. Before we both were gassing up and now only she is gassing up. But it's like I am still paying for two cars..

Comment

Gassed up the minivan Saturday - $3.55 at Smiths in Layton, but we had a $.30 off a gallon credit, so it only cost $3.25/gallon. It was $3.63 across the street at Chevron

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                              Gassed up the minivan Saturday - $3.55 at Smiths in Layton, but we had a $.30 off a gallon credit, so it only cost $3.25/gallon. It was $3.63 across the street at Chevron

Seems to me that Chevron is always a little too proud of their product.

Filled up over the weekend at Costco at $3.50.

A couple of weeks ago in Hawaii we were filling up around $4.30 when we could find it that low - often it was another .10-.15 higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                Seems to me that Chevron is always a little too proud of their product. ...

I agree, it seems it always 5-10 cents higher than anywhere else, they always seems to have people gassing up there though

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                                X