No announcement yet.

Political Cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Saw this on FB. I find the blond girl in the upper center particularly disturbing for some reason. It's like she's a little person dressed in early 90s attire, but wearing mid-80s Reeboks. And what part of the world are seeing on that globe?
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post

Saw this on FB. I find the blond girl in the upper center particularly disturbing for some reason. It's like she's a little person dressed in early 90s attire, but wearing mid-80s Reeboks. And what part of the world are seeing on that globe?
        Lots of stuff wrong with that girl. She looks like she's choking herself. She also looks like a 45 year old woman who's been shrunk a bit.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                  SU

Comment

• This one does an excellent job summing up of how I see politics recently:

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Perfect.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Some might not like Steve Benson, but this is pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X