Hippies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hippies.

They better not fall victim to the seductive charms of manbearpig.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_12056298

I

hippies.

Comment

Damn. I knew I shoudl have driven th RV to work today. Or at least the Suburban.
      "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

I loved the bit about the leaders "huddling" with Gore, makes it sound like Monson and the Brethren are playing a game of football with Gorbinski.
        Let's get on with the gettin' on....

Comment

Check out my dad's hand-quilted shoulders circa 1977. I think this was a particularly mean hive, as I only remember him wearing gloves while handing bees on very rare occasions. We usually worked them free hand because with gloves on you couldn't feel what you were doing while pulling frames, and it was easy to crush bees, and if you crush enough, you get a hive in defensive mode, and that's when you start getting an angry, mean hive.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Usually smell badly by what is considered polite grooming standards.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Working...
            X