Official FIFA 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Another biting incident for Suarez? That guy needs to go!

http://www.espnfc.us/fifa-world-cup/...rpool-and-ajax

Oh hell. Everybody needs to relax on the biting thing. I little bite never killed anybody. In fact, I bet that Italy player never even misses a game.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Oh hell. Everybody needs to relax on the biting thing. I little bite never killed anybody. In fact, I bet that Italy player never even misses a game.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Suarez is psycho, gifted, but psycho.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

HA! It was a clear red card and should be a suspension. He shouldn't play another minute in the tournament IMHO.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Suarez is psycho, gifted, but psycho.
            Unorthodox.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
              HA! It was a clear red card and should be a suspension. He shouldn't play another minute in the tournament IMHO.
              I wonder if FIFA will punish him. Does anybody know what power FIFA has to penalize a player after the game for an obvious infraction of this sort?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I wonder if FIFA will punish him. Does anybody know what power FIFA has to penalize a player after the game for an obvious infraction of this sort?
                I read somewhere they could suspend him for the next game.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

I read somewhere they could suspend him for the next game.
                  If it happens, yes there is a God, and FIFA has not killed him.

http://fansided.com/2014/06/24/luis-...player/#!3ccO7
                  Last edited by Topper; 06-24-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Suarez's punishment.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...ml?id=12574247

Comment

• Wow, Japan pulls even with Colombia right before the first half whistle.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• http://ifunny.ws/ifunny?p=9619
                        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                        - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                          U.S. and Germany:
                          FIFY
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Hold on Cote D'Ivoire.

Comment

• Really nice goal there by Columbia.

I also like how the cameras always find the best looking female fans for each country.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wow. Penalty kick in extra time to keep Ivory Coast from advancing.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X