The CUF Valentines Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, plans everyone?

It's so nice today that we are planning on grilling. Gonna snag some ribeyes and lobster tails and throw them on the grill. I'm excited (and so is she.... I think.)

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      I could write an essay on this post.
      Translate to Spanish and have an extra credit assignment for your class.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Women will never be happy on Valentines day, because no man has chocolate wacker that spews money.
        Is that the latest Confucius-esque saying on the inside of a Dove's chocolate wrapper?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Is that the latest Confucius-esque saying on the inside of a Dove's chocolate wrapper?
          He stole it from Cougarboard and is trying to pawn it off as his own. He just wants to be cool!

Sorry for busting you 71.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Happy VD, everyone.
            Venereal Disease?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              He stole it from Cougarboard and is trying to pawn it off as his own. He just wants to be cool!

Sorry for busting you 71.

Wow- I wonder who got banned for life for that benign sliver of humor?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Wow- I wonder who got banned for life for that benign sliver of humor?
                Surprisingly, he only got a week.

Comment

My wife an I intentionally do not celebrate valentines day. We are both offended at society telling us when - and to a lesser extent how - to show our love for one another.

We get each other flowers/candy/gifts etc at other times of the year randomly and spontaneously.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                    My wife an I intentionally do not celebrate valentines day. We are both offended at society telling us when - and to a lesser extent how - to show our love for one another.

We get each other flowers/candy/gifts etc at other times of the year randomly and spontaneously.
                    Offended? Really? Society tells you to do tons of stuff, most of which you probably do without thinking twice.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Offended? Really? Society tells you to do tons of stuff, most of which you probably do without thinking twice.
                      You have very little idea of how iconoclastic I really am.

Comment

You have very little idea of how iconoclastic I really am.
                        Still wearing your steel-toed boots to work? Take that society!
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Still wearing your steel-toed boots to work? Take that society!
                          Vibram five fingers now, since shoes are evil. And pleated slacks to piss DDD off.

Comment

Vibram five fingers now, since shoes are evil. And pleated slacks to piss DDD off.
                            are those the glove-like shoes? the ones with toes? those freak me out a bit. Not quite clown or midget level freak out, but enough to make me move to the other side of the gym. You are far braver than I, but that was already not in question.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

And pleated slacks to piss DDD off.
                              Wait pleats are bad?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                are those the glove-like shoes? the ones with toes? those freak me out a bit. Not quite clown or midget level freak out, but enough to make me move to the other side of the gym. You are far braver than I, but that was already not in question.
                                Those are the shoes. I run in them and work out in them and generally wear them around town (including at Disney World). They are awesome - most comfortable shoes I own.

Comment

Working...
                                X